CK online dealer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CK online dealer?

Anyone know an online dealer for CK products. I need to purchase some pryrex cups and the only dealer locally wants a $75 minimum purchase to order anything from them. I emailed CK and they say I have to purchase from the local dealer, who is really not interested in buying from them as he stocks weldcraft stuff.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

George,
    I could check with my Airgas and see if they could get them for you. They are pretty good about getting things for people out of state.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott V
      George,
      I could check with my Airgas and see if they could get them for you. They are pretty good about getting things for people out of state.
      Thanks, let me try the local Airgas dealer here, I don't normally use them but I will go over there Mon. morning and see whats up. If they can't help I can get you the item numbers of what I need. Or if you would rather just get me their phone number and I will call them. I will let you know Monday after I talk to them.
      Regards, George

Comment

Sundown

Try Alloy Welding in Sapulpa OK. (918 227-3085) They had some CK parts that I needed drop shipped to me.Their prices seem good also.Hope this will help.
        gregg

Comment

www.weldmart.com

I havent ordered from them but they have been quick to answer any inquireies I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown
            Thanks, let me try the local Airgas dealer here, I don't normally use them but I will go over there Mon. morning and see whats up. If they can't help I can get you the item numbers of what I need. Or if you would rather just get me their phone number and I will call them. I will let you know Monday after I talk to them.

Either way works George.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott V
              Either way works George.
              Scott,
              Thanks I will let you know what I come up with.
              Regards, George

Comment

Gregg & Joe, thanks I will check them out
                Regards, George

Comment

Ive bought CK stuff from Arc-zone.com, they might not have it listed, but call or email them, and they will get it for you.....
                  Lincoln Precision TIG 375
                  Lincoln Power MIG 255
                  Lincoln Pro Cut 80
                  Miller Elite Red Flame

Comment

Thanks guys for the info. Bonnie from CK emailed me to try Tigdepot so I sent him an email. I called the local Airgas and when I told him what I wanted he just said, Duh! a few times. I never recieved an answer from weldingdepot, maybe they were busy.
                    Regards, George

Comment

http://www.precisionproducts.com/prod03.htm

Here is another place to try. When I was buing a new torch these were the only two places I could find on the web. I ended up buying local, I just wanted a price when I went in to negotiate with my dealer. As usual he beat the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundown
                        Anyone know an online dealer for CK products. I need to purchase some pryrex cups and the only dealer locally wants a $75 minimum purchase to order anything from them. I emailed CK and they say I have to purchase from the local dealer, who is really not interested in buying from them as he stocks weldcraft stuff.
                        If you are still having problems, send me an email. I have a local source that will do mail order and has no minimum order. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by HAWK
                          If you are still having problems, send me an email. I have a local source that will do mail order and has no minimum order. [email protected]
                          Thanks, I am giving the vendors I emailed the rest of this week to respond, if they don't I will let you know. It became less important anyway as my Maxstar went to the welder hospital last Firday with the infamous blinking blue light problem and I havn't heard yet if they are going to fix it, or just return it back to me broken if they can't duplicate the known problem in the shop
                          Regards, George

Comment

Also Tig Depot www.tigdepot.com

They have th elarge CK stuff listed, but do carry some of the smaller cup setups and can get what you need.

Comment

I have emailed many of the online sources and not recieved an answer from any one of them. I have decided to switch to welcraft as I can get anything I need locally with no problem. Thanks to all who replied.
                              Regards, George

Comment

Working...
                              X