Miller 250 Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller 250 Decals

This may sound kind of Silly, but I'm going to repaint my MM250 and would like to buy new decals for it. I need to have some Idea as to where to buy them and costs. Thanks

I try to take pride in my equipment, but I must confess I've never used a Mig or any other type of electric Welder. I bought the Welder used and I'm trying to get it looking good! I've yet to get a gun for it which should be coming soon. I'm actually an old kid trying to learn what I've always thought was a great skill. By the time I learn I hope I haven't screwed it it! I don't have a lot of years left and I at least want to be able to weld (hopefully good!)
    Bob J.

Comment

I used to pick up welders at industrial auctions that needed paint and decals.I started getting some of the decals from Miller,but they were quite pricey and I could never seem to get all of the decals that I needed,to finish a project.Then I remembered that one time I needed decals for a drill press and a local sign company helped me out by computer generating and producing exact copies of the originals.I loaded one of my welders up and took it to them,so they could look at the decals and I ended up having them make a complete set of decals for that machine,at a cost of less than $40.00.I was quite impressed.Hope this helps.

tooldude56

Comment

Thanks Tooldude,
        I know a Guy that makes John deere Decals, I'll give him a Call. I live in a small town and I don't think anyone around here would have the equipment. It looks like Miller would be less costly than anyone after all its to their benifit that the Equipment they have out would look nice! I guess the Bottom line comes ahead of anything.

Comment

Bob
          I just get mine from Miller. They will be right the first time and usually I'll have them in a few days. I recently got the decals for my Bobcat. The full kit was around $25 or so. They sent every decal that was still available for it. They didn't have one type, but had all the others. Most of the Miller emblems are still available.
          Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
          '06 12RC feeder
          Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
          Esab Multimaster 260
          Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

I bought the side panel decals from my local dealer, about $3 each.

Bill
            Bill
            Miller Dialarc HF

Comment

Thanks Bill,
              I wish your Dealer lived close around here they hardly give you the time of day unless you are buying a lot. Although I know a young man that is Mgr. at AirGas local I'll talk to him and tell him thata what I need Thanks again> If I keep trying to get everthing ready I'll be dead before I make the first Botch Job! Bob J
              PS, Don Thank You Also!!

Comment

Same Boat

Originally posted by Bob Jones
                This may sound kind of Silly, but I'm going to repaint my MM250 and would like to buy new decals for it. I need to have some Idea as to where to buy them and costs. Thanks
                In Have a older Miller sr-400 old powerhouse, with the decals on the side approx 8.25 in dia,,Just want to paint it and put new stickers on, my supplier told me to go to the Miller site,so if you have any luck, if not ill have to do the sign co also.Thanks, Jack

Comment

Working...
                X