Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Sigmon
    replied
    The DB17 uses Series 3 consumables. Here's the link to the CK Worldwide Series 3 Chart. All of the numbers are industry standard and you can take them to your dealer to make sure that you get the correct parts. If your local dealer does not have the parts available you can get them at Tig Depot (Great People) or at Aglevtech.com's ebay site (He does straight up pricing (Buy me now) not the auction wait and see if you win or not). Both of these sources are great and ship real fast. Aglevtech has a seperate site for tungsten and his site has lots of good info about tungsten and what to use for different materials.

It looks like you would need (for 3/32) 45V25 Gas Lens Collet body, 54N16 (No. 6) Alumina Gas Lens Cup and a 3GHS Heat Shield. Obviously you can change the cup size to fit your individual needs as the project dictates. The No. 6 was just an example (and what I happen to use).

I hope this helps.

Bob Sigmon

Leave a comment:

• biggreen01
    replied
    torch model number

DB17 Diamond back

Leave a comment:

• Bob Sigmon
    replied
    There are two parts to the gas lens. You take out the old collet body and put in the gas lens collet body. Then you screw the alumina gas lens cup onto the gas lens collet body.

If you are speaking about the heatshield, it just pushes on. Kind of a tab /slot press fit stiuation.

I hope this explains what you need. If you give me the model number of your torch, I can get you more specific part numbers and drawings.

In the mean time check out this link to Ck Worldwide (Series 2 torch parts explosion) and you will see the relationship of the parts.

Bob Sigmon

Leave a comment:

• biggreen01
    started a topic kinda silly to ask

kinda silly to ask

i just picked up a gas lense for my tig welder SYNCROWAVE 180 SD . This is kinda silly to ask but how does the gas lens insulator (medium) size ift on th torch ??? i tried to look at the parts list in book but it didnt show a clear enough pic ?? can someone send some pic of how it looks plzz ... thanks so much !!!

love this talk board !!!
Working...
X