Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Miller motor sports school

I've always wanted to go to the Lincoln Moto Sports welding school
    What do you thing Andy ! Can you get something going with Miller?
    By the way at the Lincoln school they offer a member and nonmember pricing on the courses.The member being alot less$$ but , a member of what?
    I've threatened Hawk and Engold(spelling ?) That I was going to drop in on them while doing the vacation thing at Gatlinburg for some lessons.
    It just dawned on me I could stop in to see Andy on the way to Myrtle Beech kidding(not really)

Drop in anytime.
    Just let me know in advance so I can sweep up the shop

We have been working on a motorsports fab school. There are some others that we partner with that do a good job. IQ learning systems does a nice job for me and I'm starting to put units in a motorsports school here in Mooresville, NC that I'll be able to use for classes. With me being the only motorsports guy for MILLER, it will have to wait until I get all my teams up to date and all the other projects marketing need me to do. I'd say by fall I should have a prototype class up. Otherwise check out IQ learning systems at www.racetechprograms.com

a-

Comment

Miller motor sports school

so all we have to wait for is you to get caut up??

hummmm you looking for an asistant
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

this is something that i have tried talking to miller about........you see all of there products on tv and yet no motor sports classes.......?

while i have always prefered millers products i must say that the lincoln educational system is awesome ! and well worth the cash.......

if you can afford it DO IT......the basic class is great
        any more info just email me at [email protected]

dawg

Comment

Thanks all
          I checked ot the Lincoln school once,seemed a little pricey.
          Can't remember how much though.
          Arcdawg,did you go as a member or nonmember?
          DEA

Comment

dea shoot me a email -

d-

Comment

Originally posted by arcdawg
              dea shoot me a email -

d-
              Your e mail is dissabled
              Doug

Comment

Originally posted by DEA
                I've always wanted to go to the Lincoln Moto Sports welding school
                What do you thing Andy ! Can you get something going with Miller?
                By the way at the Lincoln school they offer a member and nonmember pricing on the courses.The member being alot less$$ but , a member of what?
                I've threatened Hawk and Engold(spelling ?) That I was going to drop in on them while doing the vacation thing at Gatlinburg for some lessons.
                It just dawned on me I could stop in to see Andy on the way to Myrtle Beech kidding(not really)
                Let me know and I'll see if we can all get together. We are in the same town. As for who has the coolest welds-ENGLOID without a doubt. He used to work with a friend of mine. Guys and gals in the industry around here always said he had the slickest welds.

Andy's shop is a great place. Don't miss the opportunity if you have it. He's a great guy too.

Comment

HAWK's just being modest his shop is pretty fancy! Mine is more like a black hole projects go in but nothing ever comes out kinda like a compactor!

If a motorsport course gets going count me in, I'll make the arrangements for vacation!

Comment

Well,
                    We are doing a weld expo in Atlanta again this year. I'll be bringing one of my race cars again and doing weld demos-training on the Dynastys with Alum sheet, heads and blocks.

The dates are April 4 & 5 or 5 & 6 I think.
                    Then the week after I do an air show in Lakeland Florida for the EAA Sun & Fun

All welcome!

Andy

Comment

Come on guys. Let's go!

I went last year and had a blast! The exhibits are great, the demo booths are really informative as far as current equipment from Miller and other ITW companies, and the people are wonderful. Andy's demos are really good too!!!
                      And then there is the used equipment for sale so what are waiting for?

A-,

I don't guess Sue will be in the driver's seat this time around.

Comment

Thanks for the replies
                        Andy do you know of anything closer to Ky.?
                        The EAA sounds interesting to I wish it would happen closer
                        Doug

Comment

Video Andy!!!!

What if Miller would send a video team and just video your demonstration??? Priceless!! Sell the tapes for $10.00 - $15.00 to cover cost.

jim

Comment

TrapDoc,

Yea!! I've been hammered by a ton of people to do a book thing too. Maybe we could do a combo book/video for $15-$20. You think there would be any takers?

A

Comment

Expo

The Expo at Atlanta's training center is April 6th and 7th.

See attached invite file.
                              Hope it turns out. I had to capture it from a large pdf file

A-
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X