Axcess welding Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axcess welding Machines

Millers new line of Axcess Machines do a great job; but they still need to work out some of the bugs in the feeders. I currently have 28 units that are less than six months old and have had 3 of the digital readout on the feeders fail. Has anyone else had this problem?

The Axcess would be well out of the range that most of the owners here have unless they are using them at their jobs. Did they tell you what failed on the meters? Just curious if it was a vender issue or calibration????

A-

Comment

Not to give you a hard time

Originally posted by ASKANDY
      The Axcess would be well out of the range that most of the owners here have unless they are using them at their jobs. Did they tell you what failed on the meters? Just curious if it was a vender issue or calibration????

A-
      Andy, this is not a hobby shop,from what i read,There some real talenteted men, Hope you had a GREAT time in daytona,,,No Pics to Post???????????? Thanks ,Jack

Comment

storts,

You are correct.

There are some talented people on this forum including Andy. I think the issue is the price of the Axcess line of power sources and feeders. Most people here cannot afford such machines. It does not have anything to do with the ability to use and understand the equipment or process.

You will see some of the pictures next year on the Miller Motorsports calendar.

Comment

-Hawk

Originally posted by HAWK
          storts,

You are correct.

There are some talented people on this forum including Andy. I think the issue is the price of the Axcess line of power sources and feeders. Most people here cannot afford such machines. It does not have anything to do with the ability to use and understand the equipment or process.

You will see some of the pictures next year on the Miller Motorsports calendar.
          I agree, But 75% that i can see own there own, and do very well,,thats whay I asked,,Andy Kinda hinted it wa a money issue,,and I dont think except for some that its a issue!!!they WANT THE BEST, Jack

Comment

Jack,

There are some welding business owners on this forum including me. I think it would be a stretch for most of us to buy into the the AXCESS welding line up. In addition to money the question of need arises. These are very top end specialized semi-automatic and automatic GMAW power sources for high productivity industrial applications. The machine parameters are totally programmable. We just don't need these machines to run our small shops and mobile businesses. Do a price and applications check and I think you will see what Andy is saying.

I think we all want the best. The best is not always the most expensive. The AXCESS line is simply overkill for most welding applications. Take me for example. I run most of my semi-Automatic GMAW with an ALT and separate wire feeder. Other guys use the Millermatics from the MM135, 175, DVI to the 350P. Some like a more specialized machine such as the Invision. I think there has been one other post regarding the AXCESS line on this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X