Lincoln Multi Weld 350 Equivalent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln Multi Weld 350 Equivalent

Does anybody know of any Miller option that is similar to a Lincoln Multweld 350. If you are not familliar with this unit you can connect it to a powersource via a junction box that many other machines of the same type can be run off of at the same time with no amperage or voltage effect to the other welders running of of the junction box. The user can connect a wire feeder to their Multiweld350 while another welder is running off the same source arc welding, etc.etc

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...eet.asp?p=2550

Does Miller have an equivalent system, or are they currentley working on one?

Any help would be great.

Kindest Regards

Here you go, http://millerwelds.com/products/multiprocess/xmt_350/

The xmt 350, never used one but I've used the little brother the xmt304 nice machine but I like the invision 354mp better. The 354mp isn't quite as much amperage on the top end.

Comment

cozza and pjseaman,

I have not seen this Lincoln Multi Weld in person,but think we are talking about a Multiple operator system powered from a source. It appears that you have to have the Multisource power source to run the Multi weld unit. My first reason for thinking this is the 100% duty cycle at 350 amps. You are not going to get that in a 59 lb machine. Also look at the input. It is listed as DC volts. Take a closer look. Pj is correct about the XMT 350. You have 425 amps top end. It is a single unit self contained power source. It requires 1/3 phase power and will operate in most voltages. It is a great DC stick, TIG, and MIG machine. Simply add a wire feeder or a TIG torch set up and you are ready to go. Check it out . If you are looking at a Multi operator system, Miller has them as well. Keep us informed.

Comment

Working...
      X