Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmule3
    replied
    I missed out on that deal - I try to check this board every few days but it doesnt always happen...

Any of you lucky dogs decide you dont need the 3035 spool gun, please let me know

Thanks
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• fatfrank
    replied
    Yepper, got mine also. Miller 3035 bran spankin new for less than $190 delivered. Can't beat a deal like that.

Leave a comment:

• toolmaker
    replied
    Got mine yesterday and it is a 3035 gun. Everything Miller including badges. .

Now I just have to decide on a welder. Bought the gun just in case which route I went.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Originally posted by storts
    I thought i read that he got it and it had a miller sticker on it,Jack
    Yeah, it looks like everyone who has recieved theirs so far got 3035 Miller guns.

Leave a comment:

• storts
    replied
    George

Originally posted by Sundown
    I don't know. One of the guys on the Hobart board ordered one for his MM210, so I guess we will find out when it gets to him.
    I thought i read that he got it and it had a miller sticker on it,Jack

Leave a comment:

• INTP
    replied
    Mine arrived today. I had almost begun to regret not getting it when I got my MM210, but that regret just went bye-bye.

Leave a comment:

• Terence638
    replied
    Man the price wnet up and that #$%^&'s
    as always a day late and $200 short.

Terence

Leave a comment:

• ChrisV
    replied
    Looks like the price is back up....below is a cut and paste from the sears website

Hobart Spoolmate 3035 for IronMan™ 210

Sears item #00920577000
    Mfr. model #195016 $399.99

Hobart

Leave a comment:

• fatfrank
    replied
    My spoolgun is supposed to be delivered today. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered one.

I would bet someone did buy a bunch and will be putting them on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Trent_Combs
    replied
    Originally posted by ASKANDY
    Wow,
    That sounds like a rocket deal. Was this an internet only thing or what?

A-
    Yep - www.sears.com only. They don't sell this stuff through the stores. It was kinda interesting, as the ad copy was for a Hobart, the picture was a Craftsman, what arrived was a Miller. They had these for $169.99, and listed the Miller 3035 in a seperate listing for ~$399. They also had Hobart Hood in Eagle graphics for $69.99. There is a lengthy thread over at
    http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/...ad.php?t=11367

My only regret is that I only bought one - shoulda bought a bunch and sold them on Ebay for double!

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Wow,
    That sounds like a rocket deal. Was this an internet only thing or what?

A-

Leave a comment:

• Trent_Combs
    replied
    Mine arrived today - it's a Miller 3035 in a plain brown box. Unit says Miller right on it, owners manual same as my Miller 3545.

Leave a comment:

• Trent_Combs
    replied
    These were listed by Sears as Hobart units, pictured with Craftsman labels - a few have received theirs and they're actually Miller 3035s, in the orginal factory boxes!

And they are SOLD OUT. I've got one coming, wish I'd ordered 10.....

Leave a comment:

• fatfrank
    replied
    Originally posted by pjseaman
    That appears to be a pretty good deal, my only question is why is it so cheap, when the 3035 just below in the listing is $399.
    Maybe its last years model or they are overstocked? The regular price is $419.

Leave a comment:

• Trent_Combs
    replied
    I chose not to wait and see - if it won't work, I can return it and only be out the $5.25 shipping charge.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X