Hobart spoolgun at sears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobart spoolgun at sears

They also are selling the Hobart spoolgun for $169. I think its the same as a 3035 without the plastic spool cover and the miller trigger connector.
    Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
    Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
    Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
    Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

That appears to be a pretty good deal, my only question is why is it so cheap, when the 3035 just below in the listing is $399.

Comment

Originally posted by pjseaman
      That appears to be a pretty good deal, my only question is why is it so cheap, when the 3035 just below in the listing is $399.
      I don't know. One of the guys on the Hobart board ordered one for his MM210, so I guess we will find out when it gets to him.
      Regards, George

Comment

I chose not to wait and see - if it won't work, I can return it and only be out the $5.25 shipping charge.

Comment

Originally posted by pjseaman
          Maybe its last years model or they are overstocked? The regular price is $419.

Comment

These were listed by Sears as Hobart units, pictured with Craftsman labels - a few have received theirs and they're actually Miller 3035s, in the orginal factory boxes!

And they are SOLD OUT. I've got one coming, wish I'd ordered 10.....

Comment

Mine arrived today - it's a Miller 3035 in a plain brown box. Unit says Miller right on it, owners manual same as my Miller 3545.

Comment

Wow,
                That sounds like a rocket deal. Was this an internet only thing or what?

A-

Comment

Originally posted by ASKANDY
                  Wow,
                  That sounds like a rocket deal. Was this an internet only thing or what?

A-
                  Yep - www.sears.com only. They don't sell this stuff through the stores. It was kinda interesting, as the ad copy was for a Hobart, the picture was a Craftsman, what arrived was a Miller. They had these for $169.99, and listed the Miller 3035 in a seperate listing for ~$399. They also had Hobart Hood in Eagle graphics for $69.99. There is a lengthy thread over at
                  http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/...ad.php?t=11367

My only regret is that I only bought one - shoulda bought a bunch and sold them on Ebay for double!

Comment

My spoolgun is supposed to be delivered today. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered one.

I would bet someone did buy a bunch and will be putting them on ebay.

Comment

Looks like the price is back up....below is a cut and paste from the sears website

Hobart Spoolmate 3035 for IronMan™ 210

Sears item #00920577000
                      Mfr. model #195016 $399.99

Hobart
                      Chris
                      87' Mustang GT - Blown 306 Road Racer
                      Millermatic 210
                      Spectrum 375
                      [email protected]
                      www.ckvalentidesigns.com

Comment

Man the price wnet up and that #$%^&'s
                        as always a day late and $200 short.

Terence

Comment

Mine arrived today. I had almost begun to regret not getting it when I got my MM210, but that regret just went bye-bye.

Comment

George

Originally posted by Sundown
                            I don't know. One of the guys on the Hobart board ordered one for his MM210, so I guess we will find out when it gets to him.
                            I thought i read that he got it and it had a miller sticker on it,Jack

Comment

Originally posted by storts
                              I thought i read that he got it and it had a miller sticker on it,Jack
                              Yeah, it looks like everyone who has recieved theirs so far got 3035 Miller guns.
                              Regards, George

Comment

Working...
                              X