Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Dan??

Yo Dan,

Just wondering if you joined the Passport bunch yet? I think I remember you mulling around about the idea.

Andy

Andy,

You need to see if Dan's wife is going to ok the deal. She gets 2-3 horses and at least 1 new trailer for every machine he buys. If he wasn't so busy at work he could make some horde trailers and get rich selling them to her.

I am sure in the dog house with Dan now.

Comment

All he has to do is drive in about any direction and he will run into one!!!
      Of course if he came north, he would have to use my esab and that would ruin his day!!!

Comment

I was just curious. I was on the way out to put some more in and remembered he was thinking about testing one or maybe it was yours Scott.

Anyway..

Have fun...gota fly.

andy

Comment

Originally posted by ASKANDY
          Yo Dan,

Just wondering if you joined the Passport bunch yet? I think I remember you mulling around about the idea.

Andy

No Passport 180 here yet. They seem to be sprouting up all around me though. . Im holding off for awhile, because the $1300+ sticker puts me close to half way on a MM 350/350P, which for me seems like a way cooler unit to have around then the Passport 180. Im not insulting the Passport by stating this, its just that the MM 350 can short arc and spray arc. Plus it has a variable inductance control instead of 2 settings. So, I'm waiting for the correct moment to see if i can convince the wife on the MM 350. If she doesnt, I ll focus in on the Passport 180 then.

Andy, you could always send me one to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by cope
            Andy,

You need to see if Dan's wife is going to ok the deal. She gets 2-3 horses and at least 1 new trailer for every machine he buys. If he wasn't so busy at work he could make some horde trailers and get rich selling them to her.

I am sure in the dog house with Dan now.

Hey Now Alan,

The wife and i just recently purchased her a 2000 F-350 4 X 4 crew cab with the V-10 enigine in for pulling her 2 year old 3 horse trailer. Why we have a 3 horse trailer when she only has two horse I still don t understand. Anyway, so I was thinking that the next toy bought around her should be mine. Right? Wrong, she's eye balling a new stove and frig to spend our tax return on. For some reason I think she thinks I have enough available machines between the MM 175, MM 210, and MM 251.

Comment

Roger that Dan!!

That would be worth waiting for then. I would do the same. Been installing quite a few of those too. Going to Evernham's on Thurs to put another 350 in their chassis shop. Testing the DVI at both Richard Childress and Dale Earnhardt's fab shops to get feedback from them. Hawk had my only prototype and wanted to get some multiple material thickness feedback.

Time to put the little one to bed.

Have fun!

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X