X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    tommyd

Mig is so much better but the old stick welder will weld rusted and painted metal.

flux cored wire in the MIG dose that realy nicely you should give it a try

Leave a comment:

• tommyd
    replied
    Wecome aboard! I just got the MM175 in November 04 and only stick welding before I love it. Mig is so much better but the old stick welder will weld rusted and painted metal. Good luck with it and I know you will be pleased.

Tommyd

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Welcome to the newest Canadian, hows the weather .

Weld well, weld safe!

Leave a comment:

• jeffgod
    replied
    I love MM 175

I picked up my 175 this afternoon. I set it up with C25 and .030 wire. It takes a little getting used to, after burning stick, but I am learning quick. I still need lots of practice, but the potential is there. 175 is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• rb455ho
    replied
    A good friend of mine has a mm175 and loves it. I am sure you will feel the same. Good Luck and welcome.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    welcom

i have the MM175's lil brother (MM135) and have nothing but good to say about it you will realy love the MM175 miller realy dose make the best and we will be here to help ya with youre first beads if ya need it.

happy welds to ya

Leave a comment:

• jeffgod
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome. I will keep you informed on the 175.

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Welcome jeffgod!!

You'll like the 175. Let us know how you like it.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• nnn0rau
    replied
    Nice choice

The MM175 is a very nice piece of equipment. The 220v input inhibits it from being borrowed much by my neighbors ;-) ;-) ;-). She'll do anything I need, -plus some. Good Choice - Great Company.
    HAVE FUN !!!

Russ
    MM175
    Thunderbolt 300/200
    Victor O2Fuel
    and my latest toy- the BWE (red flames)

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Welcome! My brother-in-law has a 175 and likes it very much. Good luck!
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• Mike W
    replied
    Hi and welcome!

Leave a comment:

• jeffgod
    started a topic New to forum

New to forum

I have been ghosting this forum for about 3 weeks. I am very impressed with the knowledge from the members. I have had a lot of questions answered just by reading threads. I have been considering making a Mig welder purchase and after reading about Millers and others have made a decision. I ordered a MM 175 on Friday and am picking it up on Wednesday. I am really looking forward to laying down some beads. Anyway I want to say thank you to the members for all the info I have already learned.
Working...
X