Welding Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart

well, i finally got the d200dx, and the first thing i did was build a welding cart. i didn't like the idea of this configuration, but after thinking about it, i took kevin's advice and built it with the machines side by side. i will post pics of it later. i just have to put a couple hangers in place and do some finishing touches. i should paint it, but i don't know if i will get around to it, i will probably be too eager to use it.

kevin, thanks again for the idea, i don't think i would have thought if it myself.
    -SPiNNeR-

Hobart 135
    Oxy-Acet w/ Victor torch
    Dynasty 200 DX

Comment

Congradulations on your purchase, it must be a relief to have made the decision.I was torn between the Dynesty and the Syncrowave and ended up with the Syncrowave.Still not sure I made the right choice but I realy like my 250.
      To all who contribute to this board.
      My sincere thanks , Pete.

Pureox OA
      Westinghouse 300 amp AC stick
      Miller Syncrowave 250
      Hexacon 250 watt solder iron

Comment

to tell you the truth, i don't even know anything about the sync. i saw a red box at a hot rod show on demo and started searching for that, then decided i liked blue better. what i needed was something that would work with 110V (which i have now) and 220V (which i plan to have in the future); something portable as well.

so far, i don't have any complaints, except one (kind of): the contractor kit i got came with a bad regulator. the regulator was the last thing i hooked up. by the time i figured out i had a bad regulator, it was 5:15pm (15 min past closing time). i ran down to the welding shop (5 min away) hoping somebody would still be meandering inside. i just caught them as they were walking out the door. they exchanged it without a problem.
        -SPiNNeR-

Hobart 135
        Oxy-Acet w/ Victor torch
        Dynasty 200 DX

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealSpinner
          well, i finally got the d200dx, and the first thing i did was build a welding cart. i didn't like the idea of this configuration, but after thinking about it, i took kevin's advice and built it with the machines side by side. i will post pics of it later. i just have to put a couple hangers in place and do some finishing touches. i should paint it, but i don't know if i will get around to it, i will probably be too eager to use it.

kevin, thanks again for the idea, i don't think i would have thought if it myself.
          Hey no problem. I'm glad it worked out for you. Please post a pic or two and show us how it turned out.
          Dynasty 350DX
          Dynasty 200DX TigRunner
          MM 350P
          MM Passport Plus
          Spectrum 375 Extreme
          08' Trailblazer 302

Comment

Working...
          X