X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hankj
    replied
    Scott,

The vodka thing fits right in, no sweat...

What about them regulators? SR-5/6?

My last trip on the river was the year of the big flood. River was way up, and fast. Shopping carts in the trees, mattresses, stuff like that. Had a navigation chart, but so many of the nav-aids had been destroyed, it was useless. I'd like to repeat the trip this year at a more liesurely pace!

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Originally posted by hankj
    Lastly, for all you Oregonians, if my Willamete canoe trip come to fruition this year, we gotta have a pow-wow someplace between Salem and Portland...
    Hank
    That sounds good to me. Maybe we could all meet at Scott's place, do some welding, and get his machines all dirty.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Ogier

WOW that looks like a fine setup ya got there.you gota be doing some serious strutin around with such a fine set of tool's.

ummmm you could drop them off with me to watch for ya wile you go play in the river.just so they stay dry and safe.

Leave a comment:

• Scott V
    replied
    Originally posted by hankj
    Wow.

Looks all kinds of happy.

Are those SR 5/6 regulators on your O/A rig? If so, how well do they work on high-flow (like rosebud) stuff?

Lastly, for all you Oregonians, if my Willamete canoe trip come to fruition this year, we gotta have a pow-wow someplace between Salem and Portland...

Hank
    As a life long Oregonian, I would say it would be fine if you stay out of the water.
    See it's only fit for the people in Wilsonville to drink. (water treatment plant sucks up the goo) They all came from California and they don't seem to mind.

Hank if you come, I recommend straight vodka for health reasons.

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    replied
    Wow.

Looks all kinds of happy.

Are those SR 5/6 regulators on your O/A rig? If so, how well do they work on high-flow (like rosebud) stuff?

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Scott V
    replied
    Be sure to post some pictures of some aluminum welds done that unit.
    I am finding if the power suppy puts out the right type of power, pretty nice non-pulsed welds can made. This is from X powermig 300 and MK 2000a owner

Have fun from the another Oregonian!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Ogier:
    Good news you'll like aluminum with the spoolgun, loads of fun!

Weld well,

Leave a comment:

• KB Fabrications
    replied
    Congrats from a fellow Oregonian. That is a nice addition to the arsenal.

Leave a comment:

• Ogier
    started a topic New toy

New toy

Greetings all,

Well, I got another new toy. I stepped up for the Miller 251 Mig with the spoolgun. wheeeee!!!

Finally, I can accept all the aluminum welding jobs I have been turning away.

Here is a pic of it in my shop.

http://www.ogiers.org/images/miller251-maxstar200.jpg
Working...
X