X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jolane
    • Jan 2005

I did it also...

This is starting to sound like a broken record, but put me down for a Dynasty 200DX purchase also. Thanks to everyone who answered questions, and this forum for great archives and easy searches. Here is the list of stuff coming:
    Dynasty 200DX
    Miller Tig Torch Package, DTP17R
    N/S Finger Control Kit
    200A Tweco stinger and cable
    SSC footcontrol
    Various Lanthiated Tungsten

Hopefully I remembered everything. I did go to different places (B&R, Cyberweld, SSC) for the stuff to save some money. Hopefully the finger control works out for out of position welding, or should I say hopefully I can use it well... a lot of my welding will be out of position automotive work.
    Thanks again for all the help!
    Joshua
  • ASKANDY
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2002

jolane,

Great!! Welcome to the fast lane

a-

Comment

• fun4now
      • Aug 2006

verry cool

looks like quite the starter packet ya got going there.
      i also got the ssc foot controle (havent tryed it yet but like the feel of it )

if the finger controle dosent work for you lots have had good results with the push butten on/off option. (just some food for thought)

you will have to give us all a report on the SSC and how you like it
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

• jolane
        • Jan 2005

Fun4now,
        Thanks for the rec on the push button. I considered it, but was worried about the machine settings. I didn't want to be under a car (for instance), and be ready to weld when I find out that I set the sequencing incorrectly, whether it is current, or whatever. I will force myself to learn a finger control, whether it is the one I purchased or a homemade one I brew up.
        I can't wait to start playing. It should be interesting because I have never Tig'd before, only gas, arc and mig.
        Joshua

Comment

• Paul Seaman
          • Sep 2005

Jolane:
          Keep us in the loop of progress achieved, we like hearing the good with the troubles. I look foreward to your posts to come.

Weld well, weld safe!

Comment

Working...
          X