Welding seminar in Daytona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding seminar in Daytona?

Andy, I used to attend the Circle Track Racing Expo in Daytona every year in the Ocean Center. The Expo was always in February, right before the 500, and always had awesome welding demos. Do you, or anyone else know of any welding seminars or displays that will be set-up in Daytona around mid Feb? They have since changed the sponsor of this event, so I'm at square one in my search for a similar event. Anyone with any info would be my hero for passing this on! Thanks again everyone.
    Miller 350P XR push/pull
    Miller 250 DX
    Spectrum 2050 Plasma

Rev,
    I pulled out of that event a couple years ago. Turned out to be more of a fan fest than a decent show where we sold stuff. Our sales there(as well as others) have steadily gone down at that show to the point where we had to pull out. Most other welding mfgs have pulled out too. During the last few years I even tried to bring in drivers to get poeple to the booth. All they want is autographs. I brought in Mark Martin one year and Kevin Harvick the next and it really didn't affect our sales.
    The next show I'll be doing in Florida is the Sun & Fun air show in Lakeland in April. Come on by, it's a great show. Also the PRI show is in Orlando this November.

andy

Comment

Thanks Andy, sorry to hear that the show didn't work out. I hope the air show fares better. Rev.
      Miller 350P XR push/pull
      Miller 250 DX
      Spectrum 2050 Plasma

Comment

Working...
      X