No announcement yet.

Beware of the Pipepro 304!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't believe someone would mess with a man's welder. Must be a product of the useless parents we're talking about in another thread here.
    Craftsman buzzer, Century MIG, Victor O/A
    tons of cheap electrical tools
    Good old Craftsman/Proto/Mac hand tools

Comment

• Originally posted by wallythacker View Post
      I still can't believe someone would mess with a man's welder. Must be a product of the useless parents we're talking about in another thread here.
      The end result was he quit his welding business & auctioned his equipment.

Comment

• Originally posted by leon phelps View Post
        Wow, So many bad points that are spoken here that it is amazing.

When a manufacturer has a problem with ANY component that is in one of their products, they should stand behind the component. Sony does not blame chip manufacturers, Chevy does not blame brake manufacturers, Pella does not blame timber companies.

I seem to remember Ford blaming Firestone, for Explorers rolling over and Firestone blaming Ford Explorers for blowing tires.

Is not Ford also blaming an engine maker?? Doesn't that dispute revolve around warranty coverage issues?

Comment

• I talked to a tire man that I trust. He said the problem with Ford and Firestone was that Ford wanted the Explorers to ride smooth and under inflated the tires. I think it was like 24 psi. Firestone told them they were under inflating the tires. I'm thinking they said 28 psi was minimum. The rest is history.
          Jim

Comment

Working...
          X