Comment

Well that eliminates one

Comment

no problemo,
        Email me the info to:

[email protected]

a-

Comment

Hey b-footn, I read somewhere else that the subject was brought up about these machines left out in the weather would cause your problem! I never used one of these Pipepro 304 or even seen one, but I call BS. About a hundred years ago I owned a Miller Trailblazer 55 D. I live outside of Seattle, my machine spent 90 % of it’s life on a barge or on a dock in Puget Sound, (salt water / air) I had this machine 15-years, only thing that ever went wrong with it was, I had the auxiliary fuel pump go out, something like $47.00. I agree with your comment “Their an industrial machine”. Good luck, and I hope you find some answers, I know what it’s like to depend on a piece of machinery!

Comment

Hey, Pile Buck, where'd ya go? Somebody piss you off on the other board? What's up? We missed ya - big panic trying to find out what happened. Obviously, yer alive 'n well!

Hank
            ...from the Gadget Garage
            Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
            Handler 210 w/DP3035
            TA185TSW
            Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Pb

hay Pile Buck

you "typed away" with out saying anything

everyone at the hobart form is lookin for ya
              Dave

Comment

I’m thinking, you boys got me confused with another tall, dark, handsome, young gentleman!

Comment

Miller....any answers???

Bfootn........have you got any satisfaction from tech support?? Weldingwagon................have you got your loaner?? Keep us up to date, will ya?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMTatham
                    Bfootn........have you got any satisfaction from tech support?? Weldingwagon................have you got your loaner?? Keep us up to date, will ya?? Thanks
                    I'm getting excellent service. I stay busy, and haven't had time to call the service rep, and I was rained out yesterday, so I came to the welding forums to seek others with the similar problem. I was getting excellent service before I came here.

Comment

Why are the circuit boards suseptible to moisture and needs a plastic bag to cover them? I read in Millers literature that their boards are ( VAULTED ) and can withstand a nuculear explosion :-) I wouldnt think that Miller would make a pipeline welder that couldnt operate in the rain........

Comment

Originally posted by ShieldArc
                        Why are the circuit boards suseptible to moisture and needs a plastic bag to cover them? I read in Millers literature that their boards are ( VAULTED ) and can withstand a nuculear explosion :-) I wouldnt think that Miller would make a pipeline welder that couldnt operate in the rain........
                        Interesting observation

Comment

Over the years we get more and more electronics. We're told that they are good and will make everything better for us. But the more electronics we get the more failures we see. And often the repair people who we used to know as good shrug their shoulders and say that we must be doing something wrong to cause our failures - and often they don't look us in the eye when they say that.

Comment

Hey b-footn, I was reading some comments on another board, and I got to thinking, now I’m thinking out loud, LOL. Here in the Seattle area we fight moisture all the time. When I read DDA52’s comment about moisture and electronics don’t mix. WOW, how true that is! What do you think about buying one of these and seeing if you can install it up under the hood somewhere. You could just look at it as a full time glow plug! Like I said just thinking out loud.

http://www.gaiam.com/retail/product....P=KNC-decide04

Comment

Glad this is over... I almost started to doubt our service.

See thread
                              http://www.millermotorsports.com/mbo...ead.php?t=2315

Andy

Comment

Here is a tidbit of information that was posted on another forum Andy. I don't know if this is correct or not, but posting it here for information purposes.
                                __________________________________________________ _______________

There was a change up, and the "tank capacitors were replaced for the reasons you mentioned, They also replaced the board as well. now if you just replaced the board and not the "Tank Caps", the new board won't read the old caps, and won't charge them to the correct setting, thus Hel-1 comes on. Most of this **** is covered for not 3, but 5-7 years. Miller doesn't like to tell you that though....

Comment

Working...
                                X