hey! andy this is your god son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey! andy this is your god son

thxs alot for the welder i like it alot. Are you still comeing down in february to show me how to use it?
    the one the only harry man

Hey, I think I might some how be related in some distant way, can I get one too?! Joking... hehe.

Must be nice to have that kind of guidance for learning to weld!!!

Comment

wrestler0,

YOU BET! I'll be coming before Daytona speed weeks. Should be at your place around the 16th. I'll bring a bunch of sample metal and some spare gas bottles that we can practice on...that way we won't burn up you car

Shouldn't you be called #1wrestler??? You dad says you're kicken butt!!

Can't wait to see you and the fam!

Andy

Comment

Askandy

good to see a buisy guy like you still takes time out for family.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Actually,
          We just found each other again. We both moved around the country and lost each other until one day they were shopping around for a welder and came across this site! It was a great "by chance" reunion!
          So, I will be seeing them down in Florida before the Daytona races to try to catch up a little and show them a few things about their new Passport!

A-

Comment

I like know nothing about you except you and my dad met in the army. what kind of stuff do you enjoy doing? what music do you like? What is your role in the miller welding like what is your "rank" in the executive part?

and i am the 1# wrestler
            the one the only harry man

Comment

ASKANDY & wrestler0

sounds like it's time to go private great suprize though AA this is a lot smaller world now days and this is just why people say that

wrestler0
              and i am the 1# wrestler

congrats on that
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Working...
              X