No announcement yet.

Happy New Year to My Friends!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife fixed me a fantastic dinner, Peppered pork loin roast, Jalapano black eyed peas & ham, & the best brazed cabbage ( with 1 1/2 pounds of bacon).
    I am thinking of cabbage for breakfast, it does have bacon in it
    Get to start the 302G today and run some beads after I am a good boy and finish some clean-up chores. ( won't take long)

Comment

Well, sounds like everybody ATE good! I would not have minded sittin' down for anything I read about. All sounded great.

And yeah, Mow, I make a pretty decent gumbo (jambalya too), but I coudl GO for some Jalapeno black-eyes!

Hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Good deal, Hank....I had the cabbage, red beans, rice and pork chops. I had enough of the gumbo at Christmas!

mow

Comment

Originally posted by hankj
          Well, sounds like everybody ATE good! I would not have minded sittin' down for anything I read about. All sounded great.

And yeah, Mow, I make a pretty decent gumbo (jambalya too), but I coudl GO for some Jalapeno black-eyes!

Hank
          Hank,

Put your order in for some fresh roasted Hatch green chili's next season now, be sure to remind me to ship you some before I eat it all though

Happy New year to all
          Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
          Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
          Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
          Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

Originally posted by hankj

Hank
            u bring the gumbo i got the black eyes
            to weld or not to weld that is the question

Comment

You are making me way to hungry!!!....Sundown, can you tell me where to order the chiles from? I want to make some green chile and there is to much cold here to have green. Thanks, JEFF
              200DX 350P 625 Plasma & other stuff I forgot

Comment

Working...
              X