DVI cord on a dynasty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dea

not shoure i'll have to look into it. and get back to ya.
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

I think CK Industries makes the snap on welders now.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
        not shoure i'll have to look into it. and get back to ya.
        Had any luck yet?

Comment

Looks like the 120 volt to 230 volt plus on the Passport will work on my 38 xl plasma pretty well. I will have to flip a switch though. The cutmaster 38 is auto 120/230 so that machine could use the same adapter without a switch change. I wonder how much is just one 6-50 p style is? I guess the Spectrum 375 could benefit from the same plug.

Comment

sorry guys

stumac flue put me in the hosp. then bed for a week

any how i just called my parts guy he said the part atached to the DVI cord is a spec. order part but he thinks it would be about $30.00, as for the 2 ends you interchange to plug in the wall they are $13.00 each for the 110V or the 220V.
            so the hole setup looks to be about $60.00 a lil more than making youre own but some may prefer the miller setup for convieneance/cool
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Cool.

Thanks for researching and sharing that with us, fun4now.

Comment

Glad your better.I'm sure that was a bad ordeal

Comment

glad i could help

just sorry it took so long to get back to ya all.

DEA
                  better is a relative turm
                  although my stomach is better, in the process i had to detox off my morphine and codean to alow my insides to recover.with no pain killer's in me i'm now nearly bed ridden by pain.
                  on a happier note i can now restart my pain med.s and will be back up and about within a week/maybe 2.
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

So did anyone ever adapt Dynasty 200 to use a DVI cord?

Comment

seems like ANDY said it would not be a good ideal, due to the fact that 3 phase would not be doable but if you only want 120/240V single phase you would be good to go
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

Yea I was thunking if you got the part number for the DVI cord and wired the green/black/white (sans red) to the original terminals on your Dynasty you would then have a Dynasty 200DX DVI. I’ve ordered mine and it is on the way before the price jump. I was just thinking of the soon to be arriving $2300 welder which comes with no plug!

It seems do able for the guy who doesn’t need nor will ever see three phase in his shop. No worse then cutting the red wire.

Comment

yep the owners manual will tell you the red is for 3 phase
                          thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          JAMES

Comment

Working...
                          X