quick change couplings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick change couplings

Hello all, I have a syn 350 and two different water cooled torches. The 350amp is great for all the 1/2"+ stuff. However, I just bought a smaller 250amp CK for smaller stuff plus its easier to manipulate. Is there a quick disconnect( like an air hose) for the cooler/torch connection?

yes

arc-zone has them i was looking at them last night i'll find ya a link
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Fun4now, thankyou I will await your info. Hope everyone is having a nice holiday.

Comment

quick conect's

http://www.arc-zone.com/catalog/web_...=6892375_53099

this should get you in the right area.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Thanks, Fun4Now, I need that info myself

Comment

Fun4now, those guys at arczone responded via email the same day and listed all of the pertinent parts prices and availability. Thanks again great link.

Comment

glad i could help.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

Working...
              X