No announcement yet.

poll: how young?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can say i am with u if u are serious about welding. i have a step son your age if he would ask me about a welding machine i would tell him it would be a 90% 10% deal i would pay 10 % he would pay 90%
    to weld or not to weld that is the question

Comment

It seems to me that he said his parents will not let him weld in thier basement. Notice I said THEIR basement. I don't think it matters what any of us may think about his maturity level. Folks said no. End of disscussion. Lets get back to welding.

Kelly

Comment

so if you make fun of american beer ya can't weld??? ur just pissed cauze im right!
        D-dawgg
        Canadian eh!
        Canadian beer too strong for ya? Go to the USA! (no offence but american beer tastes like water compared to canadian)

Comment

Originally posted by d-dawgg
          so if you make fun of american beer ya can't weld??? ur just pissed cauze im right!
          no if u make fun of american beer u must be a panzy

Comment

Girls, enough said!!!! How bout them Bears.....The Bears......
            More Spark Today Pleasesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by d-dawgg

do this board a favor and NEVER post here again............!

dawg

Comment

Arcdawg:
                I tried to be civil and give honest helpful unbiased opinions, and all we get is disrespected. He doesn't get another response from me, he just isn't worth it.

Kid learn not to bite the hand that is trying to help, and we were trying to help!!!

Comment

i agree with arcdawg dont post if u dont want honest answers

Comment

Originally posted by Dman033189
                    I see you took yours down.
                    Are you asking me this? because I never had one

Comment

So now he has two threads going on this subject. I also see that he has a real trash mouth for a 14 year old. Not much respect for elders (or probably anyone for that matter)and those he wants help from.

If you act anything like this in real life when you communicate with humans I hope someone takes you down a peg or two real fast. If my son had said WTF to me (or anyone for that matter) when he was a young teenager and meant it in a derogatory way I'd make sure he was picking himself up off the floor real quick.

No more help from me young man.

Comment

it would seem we have reached the heart of this isuenot how old you must be but how mature.

and i must say this child would not use welding equipment anywhere near my home.
                        case closed grow up
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                        JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by J-Dogg
                          Are you asking me this? because I never had one
                          Sorry j-dogg I thought you were d-dawgg.

Comment

Oh and D-dawgg I did agree with you but now I see why your parents won't let you have a welder. Maybe when you grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dman033189
                              Sorry j-dogg I thought you were d-dawgg.

No Problem

I totally agree with you Dman I did agree with him before but now he doesn't even deserve to learn to weld!

Comment

I was going to post some tips, but then I read the whole thread.... Id like to see this guy try and converse back at home on SFT.... Thad Be Funny....

Comment

Working...
                                X