Finding stuff on e-bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding stuff on e-bay

What listings do you guys go to to find welders and equipment and other fabricating tools? Thanks.

Kelly

I just go to Ebay and type in the name of the tool or piece of equipment I am looking for in the search window.

Comment

Me too. Seems to work OK.

Hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Business & industrial > manufacturing & metalworking > metalworking supplies. you should find everything you need there

Comment

I usually type "welder" and go to auctions ending soonest and grab any good deals I see
          Trailblazer 302g
          coolmate4
          hf-251d-1
          super s-32p
          you can never know enough

Comment

look at how the welder thing is listed and maybee go back from that listing, the catagory below came from a flow meeter i found but from there i can click on its link to Welding Equipment, or Metalworking Supplies it realy is a never ending flow of stuff i just make shoure i have 1 thing saved in my faverates even if it has ended i can still go to the catagory list on that page and anything i find in say Welders can lead me down anothere path it realy can go on all day

if you click on the link below you will see it is listed in all the catagorys below it so from that 1 link i can wander around for days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...839882773&rd=1

category: Business & Industrial > Manufacturing & Metalworking > Metalworking Supplies > Welding Equipment, Supplies > Oxy Acetylene Cutters, Welders > Regulators, Tanks

ummmm i ges if you know what you are looking for you could do a serch, and then start wanderin from there
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Thanks. I have tried the "welder" thing and the "plasma cutter" thing and even the "miller" thing. I never seem to find much except some cheesy off brand thing. I've learned you ussually get what you pay for. I looking for the good welding supplies and fabrication tools and equipment. I think you guys have pointed me in the right direction. Thanks.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
              X