X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    student packet

Spencer i too got the student pack lots of great info on MIG,TIG,and stick. it contains the same TIG book that rb455ho mentioned. the $25.00 covers the kit and shipping. it also contains a full set of welding calculators.
    oh and the free jacket is great

all in all a great use of $25.00

Leave a comment:

• Wheat
    replied
    Spence,

I asked that very same question not so long ago. The consensus on the forum is don't waste your money. Buy the instructional booklets Miller puts out. I've got the student set. Best $25.00 Ive ever spent. Knowledge is power. Coupon for a nice free jacket too.

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    Spencer here's a link, hope it helps. There is an education bar you click on at the top of Miller's website.

http://www.millerwelds.com/education...pamphlets.html

Leave a comment:

• rb455ho
    replied
    The only instructional info I purchased from Miller is the Tig book. Good book and well worth the $25.00. This was recommended by several of the resident pros on this forum and they were right.

Leave a comment:

• Spencer
    started a topic Miller CD-Rom's or DVD's

Miller CD-Rom's or DVD's

I think I saw some Cd-Rom's or DVD's in my local welding suppliers showroom that were put out by Miller. I looked on Miller's website but I could not find any information on these. Can anybody point me in the right direction on Miller's website to get more information? Have any of you purchased these?

Spence
Working...
X