low profile foot controle WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low profile foot controle WOW

well i got the SSC miller style foot controle today and i gota say WOW this thing is great. i got a size 12 and my work bootfits the wide desine great.nice smoth natural feel . high quality for shoure the plug is black anadized aluminum and the hole thing feel and looks great. cant wait to plug it in.
    for $150.00 it's a great deal.

also got my flowmeeter today. soon ill have every thing but the Dynasty
    any how here is a few pics of my new foot controle.

some one else here found this and i want to say thanks. great savings and a great controler
    Attached Files
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Dynasty parts

All,

I just love Santa Cluase too., What, not photos of the bottle?? It attaches to a Texas Budweiser bottle just fine!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!11111

Jim

Comment

MY EYES, MY EYES ...

i was thinking of getting that peddle. but when it came time to order, i couldn't find one. send it to me, and i will test it out for ya

Comment

Blown S-10

i saved the page in my faverats and went back to it then went to the sellers other items. and scored the company makes controles for all brands and they e-mailed me the day they got my payment with a contact person for any info i might need or questions. real nice guy. they UPSed it out that day and i had it in 2 days. had a tracing e-mail sent to me by UPS so i watched it as it checked into and out of all its stops till it ariver. (ya i no i need a life )

i'm real glad i orderd it and ill put that $70.00 i saved tward a tank of gas

i'll dig up the link if any one wants it.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. ja[email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with this foot control also. You know you're going to get beat up by the Dynasty purchase. A guy's got to save some coin somewhere. SSC actually retuned my e-mails promptly concerning future service. Have not heard anything "bad" about the company or it's products. Merry Christmas to all.....Wheat..
          Wheat Stalker

Millermatic 210
          Dynasty 200DX
          Fisher CZ-5...CZ-3D..
          Trek 5500
          1966 Amphicar

Comment

Originally posted by Blown S-10
            MY EYES, MY EYES ...

i was thinking of getting that peddle. but when it came time to order, i couldn't find one. send it to me, and i will test it out for ya
            Blown S-10,
            If you haven't ordered a foot pedal yet, check out the PRO FAX controller for the 200DX. I looked at several aftermarket pedals before deciding on the PRO FAX model. It is long enough to rest my foot on and has a slight raised support to keep my boot from sliding off. My price was $157.00 and has worked great so far.Happy Holidays! !
            Mike
            MACH4

Comment

links

here is the link to the ssc peoples e-bay for thouse that would like to take a closer look or get 1.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

MACH4

check out the PRO FAX controller for the 200DX.
              do you have a link so they can check it out.

when i started piceing together the parts for my dyn.200 i found it can be hard to find some stuf so we should help when and where we can for thouse trying to decide weather to get the contractors kit or pice it togather.

if any one wants a link to where i found my flowgage i'll find it for you i know i looked at a few so i'm shoure ill have some in my saved faverates, so feel free to ask.
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

WHOA you just caused me to have a flash back!! "from the good ol days"

Comment

migmaniac70

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

ummmmm i dont get it ?
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

I think he was refering to your tie - dye blanket.

Puff, Puff, Give!

Comment

Lol

ok i get it now.
                      i gess i'm just so used to it that i dont think of most of my stuff being a lil on the odd/strange side.
                      i have gotten a few remarks about my living room as it is compleetly surounded by doll's and a naked pic of maralin monrow

most of my life and suroundings tends to clash with what most would call normal always thought i was ok and every one else was messed up. i ges it all just depends on what you use as base line

well anyway glad i could bring back a good (i hope ) memory
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      JAMES

Comment

I wont get into the aspect of what part of the "good old days i was refering too,lets just say theoreticaly when i consumed certain mushrooms,(theoreticaly of course) that i used to stair at designs like that for hours.

I would like to know where you got your flow meter though.

Comment

thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                            here is the link to the ssc peoples e-bay for thouse that would like to take a closer look or get 1.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

MACH4

check out the PRO FAX controller for the 200DX.
                            do you have a link so they can check it out.

when i started piceing together the parts for my dyn.200 i found it can be hard to find some stuf so we should help when and where we can for thouse trying to decide weather to get the contractors kit or pice it togather.

if any one wants a link to where i found my flowgage i'll find it for you i know i looked at a few so i'm shoure ill have some in my saved faverates, so feel free to ask.
                            www.profax-lenco.com
                            Will need to download the info in pdf format,takes several minutes.
                            Mike
                            MACH4

Comment

Working...
                            X