• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASKANDY
    replied
    wrench

Yo wrench,
    Most of the teams are north of Charlotte in concord and Mooresville. Let me know when you are around next....I'm only 20 minutes from Concord.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• mowjunk
    replied
    Well, I'm a bit late for Christmas but still in time for New Year's. I wish that everyone has a safe and happy holiday season and that everyone had a great Christmas....

Happy Holidays to All

By the way, I just got my peepers fixed!! I can see! I can see!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisV
    replied
    Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish all a safe and happy new year!

BTW... I am picking up the Spectrum 375 tomorrow...decided not to wait until after the wedding

Leave a comment:

• bigwelder
    replied
    lets just hope kmart fired all their upper management and let the sears upper management take over. i will say if they keep the sears guys in charge it will still remain my favorite place to shop

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    bigwelder

i buy craftsman for the quality
    yea me too, i'm just realy hoping K-mart dosent mess them up.

Leave a comment:

• bigwelder
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now

sorry bigwelder this must seem like a shot at you, but i ashure you it is not youre post just brought it to mind and it has been a bit of a sore spot with me.so if you feel afended please accept my apologee in advance.
    i buy craftsman for the quality if kmart ruins the good craftsman name i will just start buying snap-on instead

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Merry Christmas to all. The New year brings us opprotunity,hope, happiness and friendship, So I hope you all have gotten the toys needed or wanted.

Remember weld safe friends,

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    craftsman AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

it is a bit scary when a company that ran its self into the dirt and out of buisness buy's one that offers a life time warentee on there tools

lets hope some major uper managment changes took place with K-Mart befor they bought sears. still leaves me a lil worryed

lets just hope k-mart dosent take over there quality controle department

sorry bigwelder this must seem like a shot at you, but i ashure you it is not youre post just brought it to mind and it has been a bit of a sore spot with me.so if you feel afended please accept my apologee in advance.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Protraxrptr17

sweet deal.

lil woman took good care of ya A. now you got somthing to play with on x-mas. if you got them on tuesday you would have em on by now, and all you could do is ride.

glad to here ya got em

happy days to all

Leave a comment:

• bigwelder
    replied
    thanks to all of you that have helped me and happy holidays to all of my fellow forum friends

BTW the wife got me a new 96pc craftsman mechanic set and a 115 volt craftsman mig welder im

Leave a comment:

• Protraxrptr17
    replied
    My wheels and tires did make it here. My wife didn't tell me they came in Tuesday, she had them under the tree when I got up this morning. Just like being a kid again.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    up late

yep been tryin to get things all wraped up and under the tree here too.

i got my foot controle and flow meeter today (friday) from UPS he just droped it on the porch and ran didnt even bother to hit the bell. could be he was in a hurry i supose they all are.

Leave a comment:

• Protraxrptr17
    replied
    Merry Christmas. I'm up late. I thought my oldest daughter would never go to sleep so Santa could visit. Hope everybody gets the tools and stuff they've been wanting. I got some carbon fiber wheels and new tires for my race quad. They haven't made it here yet. I guess UPS is slowed down pretty bad.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    replied
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Just remember to thank the Lord for everything we have and bless the familys out there that are not as fortunate as we are.

Happy Holidays

Bob

Leave a comment:

• tackit
    replied
    What a great forum where knowledgable people eagerly and willingly share their combined welding knowledge. Thanks men.

I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Properous New year to each and every one of you.

Fun4now I also hope in early 2005 you get your 200 DX and all the other fun tools you dream about.

God Bless our Troops and their families and all the good hard working poor folks that haven't yet realized their dreams.

THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X