This is a follow up to my last thread about burning a hole in my torch hoses. I thought I had it spliced together but it started leaking again. I tried everything I could think of to make it work untill I could get a new hose, torch, or whatever. I pulled down the torch handle to see how to disconnect the hose. I looked closely at what I thought was a crimped sleeve and saw that it was actually knurled. I unscrewed it and all I had to do was cut the hose off and reconnect it. I only lost about a foot of hose. Seems as I made a huge discovery because nobody told me how they were connected to the torch.