Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a new appreciation for Miller customer service.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a new appreciation for Miller customer service.........

After trying to reach customer service and tech support for Lincoln. I've got a Marquette mig that it would seem the gas valve went out in. Not only will no one answer the **** phone in tech support nor return voice mails, but no one in customer service will either. So I'm left without even being able to find a service center to fix the **** thing.

Yet, I could get on a miller website last friday, find a service center for my Sync180SD with with no High Frequency, take it in, and it's fixed 5 business days later. That's even allowing time for Miller to ship the needed part to the service center.

Yep, I see a MM210 in my future.
    Shane Hill

Shane
    Miller's support is great isn't it? I and many others have done the red service thing also. I did it about 20 years ago and haven't looked back since. I recently had a prob with my MM 135. Miller had the parts to the repair shop in a day and a half from the time of order. ......It still took them four more days to get to it, but at least they had the parts. One week without a MIG was a small price to pay compared to the 6 months back in '84.

FWIW, there may be a service center in San Antonio you could call. Lemme know and I'll give you the number.
    Don

'06 Trailblazer 302
    '06 12RC feeder
    Super S-32P feeder

HH210 & DP3035 spool gun
    Esab Multimaster 260
    Esab Heliarc 252 AC/DC

Comment

gota love the blue

it would seem the extra $100.00 or so you have to spend to go blue rather than red is $$$ well spent.
      sometimes saving a few $$$ up front can come back to bite you in the @*!

the MM210 is a great lil welder that is spoken highly of by menny i'm shoure you will love it.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Working...
      X