Been watchin and reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been watchin and reading

Well.. After a month or so of reading the posts here, I went and bought a new Syncrowave 180 Tig Welder.. And I've never Tig welded... This should be fun!!!! I've had a Miller mig welder for years and can normally get 2 pieces of metal to stick together.. I think that maybe this week I'll learn how to turn the new one on !!!

Dan
    Your Just mad..because the voices don't talk to you!!
    Syncrowave 180 SD
    Millermatic 210

http://incompetent-brothers.com/

syn 180

Dan,

Congrat on your new 180. I have one and it is a great machine. What is your primary application? If AC, try using zirconated tung. do not waste your time with pure, (info courtesy of HAWK). I switched and it does make a difference.

Thanks
    Rob

Happy Holidays!!!

syn 350
    syn 180
    mm251
    120 spot
    240 spot timer
    dynasty 300DX- someday when I hit the lotto

Comment

I have a tube chassis race car and seems like I always having to add something.. I'm also working on a NMRA class car that needs a lot of changes done on the chassis and roll cage.. All mid steel..
      Syncrowave 180 SD
      Millermatic 210

Comment

Congrats on your new welder, you'll have a lot of fun with it, With Tig welding it's all about practice practice practice. If you start to mess up a lot, take a 15-20 min break and the have back at it. You'll get the hang of it.

BC
        BC

Dynasty 200DX
        Coolmate 3
        MM210 w/3035 spoolgun
        Cutmaster 101
        LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw

Comment

Congrats

great lil welder. i wish i had the power to run 1. i'm shoure you will have great times with it.

oh well just a good excuse to get the Dyn.

Your Just mad..because the voices don't talk to you!! no they talk to me all the time there just mad cuz i wont listen LOL
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by DSeckt
            Well.. After a month or so of reading the posts here, I went and bought a new Syncrowave 180 Tig Welder.. And I've never Tig welded... This should be fun!!!! I've had a Miller mig welder for years and can normally get 2 pieces of metal to stick together.. I think that maybe this week I'll learn how to turn the new one on !!!

Dan
            Your not the guy in charge of tig welding all the roller coaster tracks at Cedar Point are you?!?! Teach him quick guys!!!!

Just Kidding, welcome!!!

Comment

Thats funny ...
              I live within eye site of Cedar Point...I think their having a lot more problems other than welding with the new coaster!!! I wouldn't ride it!!!!!
              Syncrowave 180 SD
              Millermatic 210

Comment

Working...
              X