replied
    I'll be keeping it.

Leave a comment:

• storts
    replied
    new to site

Originally posted by Bulldog
    Well here goes,
    I have a (about) 6 month old MM210 for sale. This is a very nice used welder. I will sell it with all consumables new and spares.This is pretty close to being a new welder. I will deliver it for free (300 - 400 miles) or your welcome to come here and try it out. If your interested you can e-mail me at- [email protected] I will be happy to furnish clear close up pics if you would like. The price $1000.00
    Bulldog
    I Know im a couple of months late , the Pile Buck told me about it, is is still for sale?, just sold my miller cp-200 3 phase, and have to buy something this week, Thanks, Jack

Leave a comment:

• storts
    replied
    Mm210

Originally posted by Bulldog
    Well here goes,
    I have a (about) 6 month old MM210 for sale. This is a very nice used welder. I will sell it with all consumables new and spares.This is pretty close to being a new welder. I will deliver it for free (300 - 400 miles) or your welcome to come here and try it out. If your interested you can e-mail me at- [email protected] I will be happy to furnish clear close up pics if you would like. The price $1000.00
    Bulldog
    Brand new here Bulldog, and i see the date, I just sold my comm. building,and alot of my equipment(300 ton pacific prees brake) etc, had 4 single phase migs, sold them, have my miller 200 cp 3 phase left, (nicest machine ive ever run), and going to put up a shop on my property in ct. not that far away,is that single phase? hows it run compared to the cp200, with the miller matic on top,with purge, pulse, and a bunch of stuff i dont use, give me some info, and im willing to make you a offer if its still aviable, and will pick up, or meet meeet half wat, im near new haven,ct, I see the new lincolns are going for 1300+- and are real light, (brand new) mine has the tweco swivel head 15 fter, and new air filters on the side, the 3 phase ran so much different than the single phase, but they were older, i run either 100 co or 75-25 when its reall important, ,mostlty build crome plating tanks 1/4 " pl. and full corner weld with 7024, use the mig more for tacking, still available e mail me and we can talk, Thanks,Jack,,,lets see if i can put pic of new shop im putting up on my property, Remember im new,
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• VAham
    replied
    Hey bulldog

Now that you have had time to adjust to the 251, are you ready to put the 210 back on the market ? Just wanted to know.... If so, [email protected] is my email and I am interesed.

Thanks,
    Leon

Leave a comment:

• RHutch
    replied
    Shielding Gas Change

If you are using spray transfer switching from the C25 (75% argon 25% C/O2)
    mix to a C10 (90% argon 10% C/O2) mix will smooth out the arc.

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hi Bill,
    Why did I go for a MM251... Well about 80% - 90% of what I build is built from 1/2 plate and up. If you read my threads you'll understand that I'm VERY happy with the MM210 I just figured if I'm welding all this heavy steel I should go with a machine that can handle it a little easier. I would hate to hurt the 210 by pounding the heck out of it. Also with my business any profit that I make I pay 50% to taxes and the one legal way around paying all those taxes is to reinvest the money back into the business. No better way I can think to spend money - then to buy more toys... I mean equipment...
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• leeave96
    replied
    Hey Bulldog,

Why did you go with the MM251 after having the MM210 for such a short time? I have read a lot of great things about the MM210 and assume that the MM251 is a better machine, but I am courious as to why you choose to upgrade? Is there something you now don't like about the MM210 that the MM251 corrected or is it just more output that you require?

Just courious.

Thanks!
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Bulldog
    replied
    Hi guys,
    Well the MM251 and I are getting along pretty good these days. I guess I'm getting the hang of the thing. Thanks for all the help! Now about the MM210, I have decided to hang on to it. I can think of alot of reasons to keep it and not alot of reasons to sell it. I have received alot of e-mails about it and I appreciate all the interest but it would be best if I hung onto it.
    Bulldog

Leave a comment:

• dmule3
    replied
    just emailed you funfornow
    THANKS!!!

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    dmule3

the e-mail links on this site dont seem to be working. if you want him to e- mail him you should post your e-mail here for him. i will e-mail him and ask him if it will be ok for me to send you his e-mail if you would like,as i have his home e-adress.
    you can e-me at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• dmule3
    replied
    bump to the top

Leave a comment:

• dmule3
    replied

Hey Bulldog

Do you have all the original stuff that came with the 210 like paperwork, video etc?

I guess it would still be under warranty?

What all comes with it - consumables, tank?

Thanks
    Dave

you can email me

Leave a comment:

• BCarlucci
    replied
    Bulldog,

You said that your using Spray Transfer Mode, and using C-25 gas? Which is 75%AR/25%Co2. If this is the case you might want to switch your gas or buy a smaller tank of 95%Ar/5%Co2, this is a perfect mix for Spray Transfer with the MM251. I know some guys can get spray with C-25 gas, but the MM251 in my mind just isn't big enough to do it. You might want to look into this, also there are some guys who think they're in spray when they aren't, i'm not sure what your welding background is but i just want to cover all areas, you know i've always gone to weld and the weld will look like $%[email protected], and you know what i forgot to turn the gas on. So sometimes it's the simple things. Just a few suggestions.

BC

Leave a comment:

• oldudbob
    replied
    BULLDOG: If you lived closer (I live in Raleigh, NC) I would buy the MM 210 from you. I was planning to buy a MM 251, but the MM210 would serve my needs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X