MM 210 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bill,
    Why did I go for a MM251... Well about 80% - 90% of what I build is built from 1/2 plate and up. If you read my threads you'll understand that I'm VERY happy with the MM210 I just figured if I'm welding all this heavy steel I should go with a machine that can handle it a little easier. I would hate to hurt the 210 by pounding the heck out of it. Also with my business any profit that I make I pay 50% to taxes and the one legal way around paying all those taxes is to reinvest the money back into the business. No better way I can think to spend money - then to buy more toys... I mean equipment...
    Bulldog
    5 Passport Pluses
    2 MM 212's
    MM 210
    MM 251 MIA
    MM 350 P w/Python
    Syncrowave 250
    w/ tig runner
    Trailblazer 302
    12RC w/meters
    Spectrum 1000
    Spectrum 2050
    2 Black BWEs
    Joker BWE
    Star & stripe BWE Digital
    2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
    CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Shielding Gas Change

If you are using spray transfer switching from the C25 (75% argon 25% C/O2)
      mix to a C10 (90% argon 10% C/O2) mix will smooth out the arc.

Comment

Hey bulldog

Now that you have had time to adjust to the 251, are you ready to put the 210 back on the market ? Just wanted to know.... If so, [email protected] is my email and I am interesed.

Thanks,
        Leon
        Leon "Hey Y'all--watch this" Hall
        Famous last words

Comment

Mm210

Originally posted by Bulldog
          Well here goes,
          I have a (about) 6 month old MM210 for sale. This is a very nice used welder. I will sell it with all consumables new and spares.This is pretty close to being a new welder. I will deliver it for free (300 - 400 miles) or your welcome to come here and try it out. If your interested you can e-mail me at- [email protected] I will be happy to furnish clear close up pics if you would like. The price $1000.00
          Bulldog
          Brand new here Bulldog, and i see the date, I just sold my comm. building,and alot of my equipment(300 ton pacific prees brake) etc, had 4 single phase migs, sold them, have my miller 200 cp 3 phase left, (nicest machine ive ever run), and going to put up a shop on my property in ct. not that far away,is that single phase? hows it run compared to the cp200, with the miller matic on top,with purge, pulse, and a bunch of stuff i dont use, give me some info, and im willing to make you a offer if its still aviable, and will pick up, or meet meeet half wat, im near new haven,ct, I see the new lincolns are going for 1300+- and are real light, (brand new) mine has the tweco swivel head 15 fter, and new air filters on the side, the 3 phase ran so much different than the single phase, but they were older, i run either 100 co or 75-25 when its reall important, ,mostlty build crome plating tanks 1/4 " pl. and full corner weld with 7024, use the mig more for tacking, still available e mail me and we can talk, Thanks,Jack,,,lets see if i can put pic of new shop im putting up on my property, Remember im new,
          Attached Files

Comment

new to site

Originally posted by Bulldog
            Well here goes,
            I have a (about) 6 month old MM210 for sale. This is a very nice used welder. I will sell it with all consumables new and spares.This is pretty close to being a new welder. I will deliver it for free (300 - 400 miles) or your welcome to come here and try it out. If your interested you can e-mail me at- [email protected] I will be happy to furnish clear close up pics if you would like. The price $1000.00
            Bulldog
            I Know im a couple of months late , the Pile Buck told me about it, is is still for sale?, just sold my miller cp-200 3 phase, and have to buy something this week, Thanks, Jack

Comment

I'll be keeping it.
              5 Passport Pluses
              2 MM 212's
              MM 210
              MM 251 MIA
              MM 350 P w/Python
              Syncrowave 250
              w/ tig runner
              Trailblazer 302
              12RC w/meters
              Spectrum 1000
              Spectrum 2050
              2 Black BWEs
              Joker BWE
              Star & stripe BWE Digital
              2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
              CUMMINS BABY

Comment

you can never have too many toy's,ooop's ummmmm i ment to say tool's
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                X