Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM 210 for sale

Well here goes,
    I have a (about) 6 month old MM210 for sale. This is a very nice used welder. I will sell it with all consumables new and spares.This is pretty close to being a new welder. I will deliver it for free (300 - 400 miles) or your welcome to come here and try it out. If your interested you can e-mail me at- [email protected] I will be happy to furnish clear close up pics if you would like. The price $1000.00
    Bulldog
    Attached Files
    5 Passport Pluses
    2 MM 212's
    MM 210
    MM 251 MIA
    MM 350 P w/Python
    Syncrowave 250
    w/ tig runner
    Trailblazer 302
    12RC w/meters
    Spectrum 1000
    Spectrum 2050
    2 Black BWEs
    Joker BWE
    Star & stripe BWE Digital
    2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
    CUMMINS BABY

Well I beat up my local dealer and I have a new MM251 I'll probably use it tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what I think of it. I got it for $1735.00 + tax. I looked at some of the sites on the web and it seemed like a good price to me. I wouldn't buy it off the web anyway. This dealer has always been good to me. I think that we owe it to dealers that support us everyday to support them when we can.
    Bulldog
    5 Passport Pluses
    2 MM 212's
    MM 210
    MM 251 MIA
    MM 350 P w/Python
    Syncrowave 250
    w/ tig runner
    Trailblazer 302
    12RC w/meters
    Spectrum 1000
    Spectrum 2050
    2 Black BWEs
    Joker BWE
    2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
    CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Bulldog,

That's not to bad of a deal for the MM251, just remember when about the Run-In feature, read the manual if you haven't. Sometimes the 251 can be pretty rough on starts, this run-in will help smooth it out. Also coming from a distributor 1735.00 ain't a bad price, plus they're there to help you if things go wrong. Good deal.

BC
      BC

Dynasty 200DX
      Coolmate 3
      MM210 w/3035 spoolgun
      Cutmaster 101
      LC1230 12" Metal Cutting Saw

Comment

Hey BC,
        Thanks for the advice about the run-in feature. I haven't had time to read the manual but I will tonight. I ran a couple of beads just to make sure the thing would weld. It does. The price was $1735.00 and that included a 30lb spool of Lincoln .035 Super Arc L56 wire. This dealer is awsome. He knows that I go to him first whenever I need anything welding related.
        Bulldog
        Attached Files
        5 Passport Pluses
        2 MM 212's
        MM 210
        MM 251 MIA
        MM 350 P w/Python
        Syncrowave 250
        w/ tig runner
        Trailblazer 302
        12RC w/meters
        Spectrum 1000
        Spectrum 2050
        2 Black BWEs
        Joker BWE
        2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
        CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Don't split them up; they look too happy together.

Comment

Yea and you never know they might mate & you will wake up and have a plasma cutter.

Comment

Thank the lord it's not a red and a blue one, that would come out one FUGLY child!!!! Sorry I couldn't resist

Sell them both and get an MM350P!!!!

Comment

Well,
                The new MM251 and I aren't making friends yet... I know that I should just love this thing but I don't. I really like my MM210 better. I think that I will get used to it after a bit, but so far were just not hitting on all cylinders. If I hadn't used my 210 so much I probably would be here telling you all how nice this 251 is. I built a motor drive for the conveyor that's going to Africa and I just can't get the thing to flow in like the 210 does. ( 1/2' plate) It took me a little while to get really good with the 210 but it wasn't long before I had some nice beads with it. The beads are ok but just ok. I'll go at it again tomorrow. I guess I should have the "little Bulldog" take a whack at it.
                Bulldog
                5 Passport Pluses
                2 MM 212's
                MM 210
                MM 251 MIA
                MM 350 P w/Python
                Syncrowave 250
                w/ tig runner
                Trailblazer 302
                12RC w/meters
                Spectrum 1000
                Spectrum 2050
                2 Black BWEs
                Joker BWE
                2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
                CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Teeps

Thank the lord it's not a red and a blue one, that would come out one FUGLY child!!!! Sorry I couldn't resist

lets see red and blue mate = a thermal ark LOL
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                  summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                  JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog
                    Well,
                    The new MM251 and I aren't making friends yet... I know that I should just love this thing but I don't. I really like my MM210 better. I think that I will get used to it after a bit, but so far were just not hitting on all cylinders. If I hadn't used my 210 so much I probably would be here telling you all how nice this 251 is. I built a motor drive for the conveyor that's going to Africa and I just can't get the thing to flow in like the 210 does. ( 1/2' plate) It took me a little while to get really good with the 210 but it wasn't long before I had some nice beads with it. The beads are ok but just ok. I'll go at it again tomorrow. I guess I should have the "little Bulldog" take a whack at it.
                    Bulldog

The tapped votage design of the MM 210 definitely makes it a simplier machine to operate. On the MM 251, having to dial in the voltage as well as the wirespeed definitely takes more practice to dial the arc in on properly. The MM 210 is a very good unit, but the MM 251 is just as good and in some cases better then the MM 210, once you get the hang of dialing in the arc.

BTW, if your running solid wire, what gas mix and metal transfer are using on the MM 251 for your 1/2" material ? Also, what wire size and machine settings have you been running? If you can get this thicker material in the proper position, spray transfer would be the ideal metal transfer to use, which is very easy to dial in on the MM 251.

Comment

Hi Dan,
                      Thanks for your reply. I hope that I didn't make it sound to bad... I'm using spray transfer C-25 gas and I've started with the settings recommended by the chart on the inside cover of the machine. I've gone up and down from the recommended settings. The welds look good - penetration is definitly not a problem! I just will be happier when I get the welds to lay down just a tic smoother. I'll post some pics tomorrow. I will play with it a bit tomorrow and if I don't get the result that I'm looking for I'm going to change the wire. I'll put the spool on the 251 from the 210 just to see if that could be the difference.
                      Bulldog
                      5 Passport Pluses
                      2 MM 212's
                      MM 210
                      MM 251 MIA
                      MM 350 P w/Python
                      Syncrowave 250
                      w/ tig runner
                      Trailblazer 302
                      12RC w/meters
                      Spectrum 1000
                      Spectrum 2050
                      2 Black BWEs
                      Joker BWE
                      2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
                      CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Bulldog,

What machine settings are you using on your MM 210 for this 1/2" material?

Comment

300-400 miles!?!?!? your going to lose money.

on gas that is.unless you drive a toyota!!

Comment

Dan,
                            I think that I use tap 5 and the wire speed is set around 77 - 82. Sometimes I jump up to tap 6 and I run the wire about 75.

Highway,
                            I drive 102 miles to work each day each way... I also drive a company truck and don't pay for gas. It's about 1 1/2 yrs old and has 118,000 miles on it and it gets replaced at 200,000 miles.
                            Bulldog
                            5 Passport Pluses
                            2 MM 212's
                            MM 210
                            MM 251 MIA
                            MM 350 P w/Python
                            Syncrowave 250
                            w/ tig runner
                            Trailblazer 302
                            12RC w/meters
                            Spectrum 1000
                            Spectrum 2050
                            2 Black BWEs
                            Joker BWE
                            2 star & stripe xlix's

REAL TRUCKS RATTLE
                            CUMMINS BABY

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog
                              Dan,
                              I think that I use tap 5 and the wire speed is set around 77 - 82. Sometimes I jump up to tap 6 and I run the wire about 75.

Highway,
                              I drive 102 miles to work each day each way... I also drive a company truck and don't pay for gas. It's about 1 1/2 yrs old and has 118,000 miles on it and it gets replaced at 200,000 miles.
                              Bulldog

Bulldog,

Darn it, I forgot to ask if you're running an .030 or .035 solid wire on the MM 210. With those wire speed settings, I sure hope your running an .030 solid wire.

Comment

Working...
                              X