mm175

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mm175

I got my new mm175 in and the 1st thing I made was a mig cart for it out of 3/4 EMT I had laying around. It came out pretty good if I say so my self. It was the 1st time for me using a mig all I ever used was stick and I think I love It. It is so much faster!

Cool, man! Can you post a pic?

Comment

first project

kinda makes me wonder how they sell thouse carts when it seems it is always the first thing we build when we get a new welder
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

It's a perfect tradition because every new welder needs a home.

Comment

Originally posted by aphexafx
          Cool, man! Can you post a pic?
          I don't have a digital camera. I guess that is what I need?

Comment

aaaa!!! the 2nd trdition showing off .

tommyd
            I don't have a digital camera. I guess that is what I need?

yep you need a camera to uphold the 2nd new welders tradition, showing off our cool new stuff
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

Absolutely - go get one now!

Comment

When looking for a camera for showing off your welds or welding projects be sure and find one that is set up for taking good close up photos. Mine isn't and it sucks as far as the close up photos. You might expect to pay at least $135.00 bucks or more for one though. Its pretty disapointing when you think you have something you would like to take a photo of to share with everyone and the photo doesn't come through in clear focus.

You might check and see what others are using if you see photos they have taken that look great.

Comment

last years modle

i got a kodack from wal-mart that was being discontinued and got a great deal, and a great camera.

did ya get the miller student pack yet? great rescorce and a cool free jacket
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

Get a camera with the MACRO feature,( i think thats what it's called )it's is specifically for taking close ups.

Comment

I have the sprint camera phone and just email myself and then post. The quality isn't the best but its better than none. I think a cheap one that is able to take abuse and then be thrown away if it breaks is not a bad call.

Peace,

Comment

...and if you just need a quick fix, you can buy one of those "digital disposable cameras" at the store. There is nothing digital about them except that you get your images back on a PhotoCD rather than chem prints.

I think they will suck for close-ups though because they have plastic lenses and they can't focus on anything closer than, like, five or more feet.

Comment

aphexafx

There is nothing digital about them except that you get your images back on a PhotoCD rather than chem prints.

you can request a set of your 35MM film be digatized and put on that disk at most develepers. i think walmart charges like $6.00 to give you a digitized disk of your prints with standerd developed film.(dont trust that $6.00 as we all know my memory is trashed, but i know they can do it )

so you realy dont need a digital but it is a lot easyer/faster alowing us more time to play with fire ,and melted metals ya gota love it
                          thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          JAMES

Comment

Working...
                          X