You got that right!

Originally posted by tailshaft56
    Good thing I made SR. before buying my TA. LOL
    You got that right!

Leave a comment:

• Tailshaft56
    replied
    Originally posted by fyoung
    I had to buy a Miller Welder before i got upgraded and then they wanted me to take several pictures of my shop to make sure i didn't have anything other than Miller in it. i guess it was worth it..i ended up with a good welder *LOL*
    Good thing I made SR. before buying my TA. LOL

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    LOL...............

Leave a comment:

• frank865
    replied
    I think I got bumped a half a notch for having "off-brands" in my signature.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    maybe i should take the TA out of my signiture befor they bump me back down to JR..... .... dose it count if your miller welders out number the others, or do you have to only have miller.

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    Kidding

I was kidding of course!

Leave a comment:

• fyoung
    replied
    buy welder

I had to buy a Miller Welder before i got upgraded and then they wanted me to take several pictures of my shop to make sure i didn't have anything other than Miller in it. i guess it was worth it..i ended up with a good welder *LOL*

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    and if you dont andy will take your post's away and make you a jr again. LOL just kidding........ .... i think.

Leave a comment:

• Stick rod
    replied
    Welcome to senior member status.I`m sure you will do a fine job dispensing of advice in the future just as youve done in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Terence638
    replied
    For all you wise guys, as you can see I have made it to a senior member status and I am very proud of my postion.
    I hope I can continue my forum days here and help others as I have benn helped....LOL
    any way this is a great forum.
    Ahh Iremember the days as a junior Member....those were the daze...err I mean days LOL!
    Terence

Leave a comment:

• dyn88
    replied
    speaking of time machines hhhmmmm. (less drugs during the 90s and maybe I could remember all those **** electrical formulas I learned) Now I know what the oldtimers mean when they say that they have forgoten more than Ill ever know. Ive already forgoten half of what I once knew. When you dont use it it goes quikly.
    (where was I going with this anyways oh well)

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    not andy

andy had the same problems as the rest of us at the start of the new board.it was "some unknown IT guy at millermotorsports.com"

i dont know if we will get them back or not

Leave a comment:

• aphexafx
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanner
    Actually, as soon as someone invents a time machine and sets up your account on the old server, you can have avatars.
    Well, that my friends, is a bummer. Who is the Administrator for this board, anyhow? Is it ASKANDY? Or some unknown IT guy at millermotorsports.com? Well?... Put avatars back! ...<grumble>...

Leave a comment:

• arcdawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Terence638
    wax on.... wack youself... off lol
    you see why you are a junior member....... ?

this is a high class m.b. and we dont like toliet humor !

d-

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    replied
    Thought his aim might be just to stick a moniker in there like Zrexer's "Ow! That's HOT!" blurb, which I knda like. But since the switch to the new format, you don't have access to the item in the control panel anymore.

Hank

Leave a comment:

Working...
X