membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dosent work on the hobart eather

seems like after they did the sit upgrades no 1 could get an avatar. i couldnt get 1 on the hobart site. i got mine here when i only had like 4 posts. but like Tanner said it was the old format then. i gess it just hasent been fixed, or they decided they didnt want them anymore ?

if you get thet time machine going let me know i got a few things id like to take care of back in the early 70's, few stock options id like to pick up
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Hey, Terrence,

Maybe I missed it. Just what did you want to be ugraded TO?

Hank
      ...from the Gadget Garage
      Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
      Handler 210 w/DP3035
      TA185TSW
      Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Jr. to Sr.

he wants to know how to go from Jr. member up to member or Sr. member.

but i dont think he is ready for the TEST yet

thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Thought his aim might be just to stick a moniker in there like Zrexer's "Ow! That's HOT!" blurb, which I knda like. But since the switch to the new format, you don't have access to the item in the control panel anymore.

Hank
          ...from the Gadget Garage
          Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
          Handler 210 w/DP3035
          TA185TSW
          Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Originally posted by Terence638
            wax on.... wack youself... off lol
            you see why you are a junior member....... ?

this is a high class m.b. and we dont like toliet humor !

d-

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner
              Actually, as soon as someone invents a time machine and sets up your account on the old server, you can have avatars.
              Well, that my friends, is a bummer. Who is the Administrator for this board, anyhow? Is it ASKANDY? Or some unknown IT guy at millermotorsports.com? Well?... Put avatars back! ...<grumble>...

Comment

not andy

andy had the same problems as the rest of us at the start of the new board.it was "some unknown IT guy at millermotorsports.com"

i dont know if we will get them back or not
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

speaking of time machines hhhmmmm. (less drugs during the 90s and maybe I could remember all those **** electrical formulas I learned) Now I know what the oldtimers mean when they say that they have forgoten more than Ill ever know. Ive already forgoten half of what I once knew. When you dont use it it goes quikly.
                  (where was I going with this anyways oh well)
                  Trailblazer 302g
                  coolmate4
                  hf-251d-1
                  super s-32p
                  you can never know enough

Comment

For all you wise guys, as you can see I have made it to a senior member status and I am very proud of my postion.
                    I hope I can continue my forum days here and help others as I have benn helped....LOL
                    any way this is a great forum.
                    Ahh Iremember the days as a junior Member....those were the daze...err I mean days LOL!
                    Terence

Comment

Welcome to senior member status.I`m sure you will do a fine job dispensing of advice in the future just as youve done in the past.

Comment

and if you dont andy will take your post's away and make you a jr again. LOL just kidding........ .... i think.
                        thanks for the help
                        ......or..........
                        hope i helped
                        sigpic
                        JAMES

Comment

buy welder

I had to buy a Miller Welder before i got upgraded and then they wanted me to take several pictures of my shop to make sure i didn't have anything other than Miller in it. i guess it was worth it..i ended up with a good welder *LOL*
                          Gone But Never Forgotten!

Comment

Kidding

I was kidding of course!
                            Gone But Never Forgotten!

Comment

maybe i should take the TA out of my signiture befor they bump me back down to JR..... .... dose it count if your miller welders out number the others, or do you have to only have miller.
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              JAMES

Comment

I think I got bumped a half a notch for having "off-brands" in my signature.
                                Syncrowave 180 SD
                                MM185 with 3035 Spool gun
                                1971 Roughneck 1e
                                Stars-n-Stripes BWE
                                Optrel Satellite OSE
                                ESAB 875 Plasma Torch
                                Lincoln 200SA Diesel
                                O/A Set
                                Century 250A/C-D/C BuzzBox
                                1.5 kVA Spot Welder
                                Phoenix Electrode Conditioning Oven

Professional Auto Mechanic since 1974