Hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone

Hello I'm a new guy here. I just ordered a mm175 it should be here on 11-24-04 Wensday. I have been reading alot of the post you guys have posted about the mm175 that is what made me buy one. I believe it will be all that ya'll say it is.

I just bought the same machine. Mine is suppose to be here tomorrow or Wednesday as well. I am excited about trying it out over the long weekend.

Thanks,
    Tau

Comment

Congratulations, on the 175's and welcome, keep us up on the progress.
      Peace,

Comment

Tom,

Welcome to the club!

Us BLUE owners are a wierd bunch, but we're OK. Stop in any time with questions, and let us know how you and your MM175 are doing!

Hank
        ...from the Gadget Garage
        Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
        Handler 210 w/DP3035
        TA185TSW
        Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

Welcome tommyd. Heck, I have all the colors from Airco to Miller.

Comment

Mm175

U'll love it!!! If ya get the cahnce, check out the student package (great stuff) for about $25.00 and get your coupon for a free Miller jacket. Order it one size larger than u'd expect... Great machine, good reference material, nice Jacket and from a company that is a class-act.
            Enjoy!
            Russ
            MM175, 300/200 Thunderbolt,
            M125c baby plasma,
            BWE (red flames),
            Victor Super-Range O2/Fuel,
            and lots-of-junk slowly being replaced.

Comment

welcome

i'm shoure you will get years of fun and profit from your new tool/toy
              as for the student pack it is a great deal you would spend more than the $25.00 for just 1 book and with the student pack you get them all and lots more. it will no dought be 1 of the best $25.00 you will ever spend. atached is a pic i took of all the stuff you get with the pack. great deal jump on it.
              Attached Files
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
              summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
              JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by Tau44
                I just bought the same machine. Mine is suppose to be here tomorrow or Wednesday as well. I am excited about trying it out over the long weekend.

Thanks,
                Tau
                I live in Louisiana and I just tracked it from UPS and it is in Dallas, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by tommyd
                  Hello I'm a new guy here. I just ordered a mm175 it should be here on 11-24-04 Wensday. I have been reading alot of the post you guys have posted about the mm175 that is what made me buy one. I believe it will be all that ya'll say it is.
                  IT IS AND THEN SOME. I HAVE USED THE MM175 AND I ALSO HAVE A DELTAWELD 300 I USE AT WORK AND BOTH PERFORM EXCELLENT
                  to weld or not to weld that is the question

Comment

Working...
                  X