X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jevs
    • Nov 2004

My Dynasty 200DX cart

I practiced my TIG welding and built this cart......until I ran out of Argon. Man that gas went fast. After Tig welding for a bit and going back to the Mig, it makes you feel like a pro!. Man that Miller Mig welds soo good It isn't quite as pretty, but man it's fast and so easy. Anyway, thought you guys might like a look at the cart I whipped up today.
    Attached Files
  • drscotch
    • Mar 2006

Nice work.

Comment

• Paul Seaman
      • Sep 2005

Jevs:
      Pretty cool, I am not far behind you with mine should be done this week, I'll post it when finished.
      weld well,

Comment

• Blown S-10
        • Sep 2005

looks real good man. you have the same rear wheels mine does. did you just weld a bolt to the frame for them ?

yeah, the gas goes fast with tig. get a 150cf bottle and gas lenses and it will be much more cost effective. i have these small clear fishing lure containers to keep my small parts in.

Comment

• dyn88
          • Aug 2004

for gas you could even go up to 300 cf bottle buyt they are expensive.probably stay with the one you have but get two. the cart looks kickin by the way, nice job.
          Trailblazer 302g
          coolmate4
          hf-251d-1
          super s-32p
          you can never know enough

Comment

• fun4now
            • Aug 2006

sweet cart

look's good and nice colection ya got going there. looks like you got it all coverd.
            as for the tank i use a 155 on my mig and 80 on my O/A setup, planing on using a 155 for my TIG also and maybe a 80 as a backup bottle.

look's like your garage is a fun place to play, ummmm where ya live at again
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

• jevs
              • Nov 2004

Yeah, I welded a bolt to the bottom frame for the back wheels. My next project is a cart for the plasma cutter. I thought I was about done for tools, but now I think I want a tubing bender

Comment

• Sundown
                • Jan 2006

Great cart, I know what ya mean about the gas. My Maxstar 150 just finished sucking up another 80CF this morning, I am going to see about an upgrade to a 150CF next week.
                Regards, George

Hobart Handler 210 w/DP3035 - Great 240V small Mig
                Hobart Handler 140 - Great 120V Mig
                Hobart Handler EZ125 - IMO the best 120V Flux Core only machine

Miller Dynasty 200DX with cooler of my design, works for me
                Miller Spectrum 375 - Nice Cutter

Comment

• Wheat
                  • Oct 2005

Thanks for the pics. Good ideas there. Think I will make the same format for mine. One more thing to do and get before the welder comes...
                  Wheat Stalker

Millermatic 210
                  Dynasty 200DX
                  Fisher CZ-5...CZ-3D..
                  Trek 5500
                  1966 Amphicar

Comment

• fun4now
                    • Aug 2006

80-150cf

it's only about $6.oo more to fill a 155cf tank than it is to fill a 80cf, so you get 2X the gas for a few buck's more.
                    it realy is suprizing how fast you run through the gas
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
                    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
                    JAMES

Comment

• Wheels
                      • Sep 2005

Here is my version of the Dynasty cart. I scratched my head for a while and decided not to put a tank holder on it yet. I just roll it over to my mig and hook up.
                      I havn`t put many hours on this machine to date, but that will change this winter!!

Mike
                      Regency 200 w/30A
                      Dynasty 200 dx
                      Esab 875 plasma
                      MM350-P w/30A

Comment

• wendell
                        • Oct 2004

Looks great. The expanded metal is a good look. Like Blown S-10, I've got a few clear plastic tackle boxes for all the bits and pieces associated w/ TIG, MIG and plasma cutting. For $4 a piece you can't beat them.

I was really hoping to jump in today w/ some picks of my TIG cart. With the power source, tank and chiller being about 1K lbs the design and scale is a bit different. Hopefully I'll be able to post some picks by the end of the week.

Great work jevs!

Comment

Working...
                        X