X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hankj
    replied
    George,

Wierd. I never noticed that you didn't post on this board. I do lack concentration at times. I was told it was the cheap Vodka. I switched to good stuff, but I ain't seen the difference yet.

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    replied
    Thanks guys for the welcome, thats funny Alan

Leave a comment:

• orgalmeister
    replied
    'bout time. Glad you came to the blue side

Steve

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Oh well!

There goes the neighborhood.

Howdy George!

Leave a comment:

• Mike W
    replied
    It's a small world. Welcome Sundown.

Leave a comment:

• Wheat
    replied
    George,
    Glad to see your here also. I'm surprised you have'nt posted here ever before. It's a little more laid back here. Not quite as busy as the Hobart forum. But it does contain some high knowledge level individuals. Glad to see you here. Your post's are quite informative....

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied
    Hey George!
    I wondered when you'd show up.

Leave a comment:

• Sundown
    started a topic New Guy.....acually new old guy

New Guy.....acually new old guy

Just joined up having been lurking for a few years now. I have been a member of the Hobart board for some years now. A little about me for those who don't frequent the Hobart board. I am from Albuquerque, NM and am retired from the Albuquerque Public Schools where I was the District Data Center Manager. I also retired from the USAF after doing 20 in 1979, and owned an upholstry shop here for 5 years. I got into hobby welding 2-1/2 years ago and am still learning. I was one of the field testers for the HH140 and had a blast doing that. I have owned a CH105, HH135, and a MM175. I currently own a MM210/3035, Maxstar 150 STL, HH180, and a Lincoln Weld-pak 155 and am looking forward to getting a Spectrum 375 (someday). Ok, thats already to much about me.....glad to be here and hope I can contribute
Working...
X