Clear All

Ted Nugent.

he was the first concert i ever went to. was in jax. florida

hummm cant remember much more than that LOL
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Welding Tunes

Stick- Big Hair bands

MIG - Classic Rock

TIG - Free hand= Anything with a good steady rhythm
      Walkin' the cup = Shania Twain

Amzing what you cab do in the field with a Dewalt radio and a connector for a CD player!!
      Mike
      MACH4

Comment

I my self like a little willie nelson or johny cash

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
          Leon,
          I've been listenin' to those boys since the 60s, since Rio Grande Mud, but at that time I was livin' in California. I've never known them by any other name.

But, I forgot some others that deserve mention as excellent welding music, like George Thorogood and Ted Nugent.
          I gotcha, I'm told their orig. was "The Moving Sidewalks", that was back during
          the early days on square w/the dopers, that was another place another time, LOL
          I understand Dusty's Mother still lives in the same house which he ocasionally visit, so I'm told by a hot rod comprade.

Yeah and I failed to mention Jazz, Blues, C&W are some of my favoites.

Comment

Classic Country and Rock n roll-

Hank Williams Sr and Hank Williams Jr,Charlie Daniels,Merle Haggard,George Jones,Waylon Jennings,Johnny Cash,Willie Nelson,Black Sabbath,Metallica,Lynard Skynard etc. etc etc..

You get the point

I just hook my cd player to my marshall amplifier and let the big sound take over the shop!

Comment

I have to stand by my roots of classic rock though it is really easy to cross the line. There is a lot of great stuff on and off the air ; old and new

...my dreams they are as empty as my conscious seems ...

BradJacob,

I miss my Gibson SG, early 80's black strat, and all the boys in the band.

I got older and wiser not necessarily smarter.

GOOD THREAD GUYS

Comment

Bluegrass

Especially Picking n grinning with Banjo's. I am another 'tough' guy who when young laughed at wearing hearing protection when shooting. Now I have a tough ringing in my right ear all the time. So strange the medical world so far has no cure for Tinitus. Someone would be rich beyond belief if they could cure the Tinitus Ringing

Paul

Comment

Music to weld by, = Glenn Miller, "In the mood"

Gotta be in the mood!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                    Especially Picking n grinning with Banjo's. I am another 'tough' guy who when young laughed at wearing hearing protection when shooting. Now I have a tough ringing in my right ear all the time. So strange the medical world so far has no cure for Tinitus. Someone would be rich beyond belief if they could cure the Tinitus Ringing

Paul
                    Yea ditto for me . I keep wanting to answer the phone. But for for some strange reason it doesn't bother me when I'm tuning organs.

Steve

Comment

Did I just bring this to the top again?

I just spent a few hours welding to Future Sound of London's ISDN (I have the two disc set) and I have to say that it was amazing. I just had to say because, wow, I was inspired. Someone else should try it. Who the #*$& is FSOL? Find out for yourself!

Future Sound of London - ISDN @ amazon.com

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X