Syncrowave 250dx Tigrunner Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncrowave 250dx Tigrunner Cover

I recently purchased a Miller cover (part#195320) from an online welding supply. Sorry to say but I am not pleased with the fit of the cover. It appears that the fold down cable hangers where not taken into account for the sizing of the cover. The straps will not reach across the back of the unit to fasten to the other side. I use both hangers on the unit, one for the tig torch and the other for the ground lead and my arc welding leads. Does anyone else have one of these? Any comments/suggestions?

thanks
    Brian Sokolowski
    Hobby Weldor
    Lincoln PM200
    Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Runner
    Miller Trailblazer 302 running on LP
    Miller Maxstar 200

250 Cover

BSOK:

The 195320 part number is listed for the new Syncrowave 250. I assume that you have the new 250 which is much smaller than the previous 250.

At any rate, the pictures on the web site do not show openings for the drop down hangers, at least on the side shown. As I examine all of the covers listed under accessories on the web site, It does not appear that any of the covers make provisions for any attachments.

I personally use a welding blanket to cover my new style 350LX. It covers all attachments, drop down hangers and even the gas cylinder.
    72boss

Syncrowave 350LX
    MM210 w/3035
    Smith Dual Guard for Welding & Cutting

Comment

I have the previous model (903765-01-1) got it for my Bday in June. I was not aware that the newer model was different in size, should have checked. I will look at a welding blanket.

thanks
      Brian Sokolowski
      Hobby Weldor
      Lincoln PM200
      Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig Runner
      Miller Trailblazer 302 running on LP
      Miller Maxstar 200

Comment

Working...
      X