wish me luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun:
    I didn't mention it before but 11/12 was Judie and my 16th anniversary. I hope the date is as luck for you as it has been for us. We work at it, so be it for you as well.

ps I got a 200dx for an anniversary present, she got a bear figurine.

Comment

pjseaman

Congrats on the 16th anniversary glad to here all is well and great anniversary present.

we have been togather for almost 7 years now and have a 5 1/2 year old.

we work at it every day, never go to bed mad seems to be the key

thanks to all the rest of ya as well.if all works out i should be TIGing by christmas

truthe be told the best honymoon you can have is the 1 she want's cuz i real didnt care where we went, so her being happy made it a great trip.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

That is love, bless your lives together!

Comment

after a 2 day doll convention he deserves a mm 350 and the 200dx
          to weld or not to weld that is the question

Comment

wrench3047

i feel for ya on the new medic with a needle i been there done that it realy is no fun

as for the babby shower you only had to be there for a few houres lucky you , i was stuck with a bunch of giggling women everywhere and quite a few he/she's as well and i was stuck there for 3 days starting at 9am and ending at 11:30 pm or later every night far too much time to have to spend with a bunch of giggling women and he/she's everywhere.

just so no 1 takes this the rong way i'm not taking a shot at he/she's just including them with the giggling women.

as for the MM350, yep i did ern 1 of them also but dont have the power to run it so it will have to wait
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

I think you earned a new welder just for wearing that purple shirt and posting a pic on a welding site.

Comment

hey that shirt was way cool

ummm in the 70's LOL
                thanks for the help
                ......or..........
                hope i helped
                sigpic
                JAMES

Comment

Working...
                X