Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hankj
    replied
    ...a Synchrowave 180SD. Yeah, Wheat, but I've grown attached to the MM135. I have it tricked out with .024 wire and it is standing by for the light work. I actualy used it the other day when I got in trouble on .090 wall tube using the 210. (BIG keyhole? OK, dammit, burn-through!)

As for thinner stuff, 88, I lost my "most excellent" scrap yard. He relocated and has no room now for his scrap operation. I'll find something soon, I'm sure, but I don't fancy driving 65 miles to the Sacramento area, or in the other direction either, to scrounge the pile!

Hank

Leave a comment:

• dyn88
    replied
    hey hank try using thinner material ey. good try youll geyt it soon enough

Leave a comment:

• Wheat
    replied
    Hank,
    Other than portability the 135 looks obsolete sitting there. I know your wheels are turning now. If I sell the 135 I can get.........

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    replied
    C-25, and it was a tad cold. Although that coupon sat in the rain for two days before I took the picture, there is not enough wetting at the top and bottom of the bead to make me happy. I did cut a section off the end on the band saw, and I'll be ****ed if there wasn't fusion all the way accross the bottom of the verical piece. Surprised me!

Good thing: plenty of time. Bad thing: not too much scrap left!

Hank

PS: Here's the bulk of the Gadget Garage wedling collection.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What gas are you using? Looks just a tad cold, the experts will chim in, have fun

Leave a comment:

• Mike W
    replied
    Thanks Hank, I see the light now.

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    replied
    Larger...

Hank

Leave a comment:

• Mike W
    replied
    Congrats on the new machine. How about a larger pic? I can't find my magnifying glass.

Leave a comment:

• hankj
    started a topic First weld with the 210...

First weld with the 210...

This was my first attempt with the new toy (excuse me - necessary welding machine) on some 3/8 scrap.

Need practice, but all I got is time!

Hank
Working...
X