metal shear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metal shear

hello everybody. is there a metal shear that will fir in my small shop? i have come across a couple at some auctons but they are big monsters that will take up to much space. i just need some thing for small stuff. i have been building trays for fittings in much electricians van and have orders for about ten moree sets of them and i dont want to pay the supplier to cut it all and it would be kinda handy to have. i dont know maybe some thing would be better. thanks

Grizzly sells a couple of 3-in-1 benchtop units - slip roll, shear and brake in one unit. 22 ga. max. stock. I'll bet HF has 'em too...

Hank
    ...from the Gadget Garage
    Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
    Handler 210 w/DP3035
    TA185TSW
    Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

hankj

Grizzly sells a couple of 3-in-1 benchtop units - slip roll, shear and brake in one unit. 22 ga. max. stock.

sounds handy i think ill check my catalog.

sparky123
      if i find it ill get you a part # and a pic or link.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

H.F modle

harbor frait has 1 for $549.99 it's good or up to 18 gage and 40"

pt #43353-3CYA

still looking
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Here's a link to the Grizzly site. They do have some benchtop shear-only tools that look OK.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...010&sort=price

Hank
          ...from the Gadget Garage
          Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
          Handler 210 w/DP3035
          TA185TSW
          Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

I like my grizzly stuff.

I own their 48'' box and pan brake. It's built real nice. I plan on adding thier 52'' stomp shear to my line up in the next week or so. I think the products are built well.
            Mike. R

Dynasty 300dx tig runner w/ 3 torch Versa-Tig torch changer {wt-20f, wt-24f, mt-125}
            MM 251/30a/4015 roughneck
            Miller portable spot welder
            Inferno >>> Big Window Elite

Comment

Here is my Grizzly sheetmetal stuff. It's no Pexto but I am very happy for the price. I bought it at the tool sale this year. They messed my order up, but ended up shipping it to me for free. It's a 50'' I did like the 48 finger brake but the stomp shear looked pretty cheap by just looking at it. That is comparing the fit and finish of the other two units. I do not know how it functions though. I would probably gamble on it. I thought I would throw in a picture of the other Grizzly I have. This 1725 rpm unit is really a nice tool for about half of a Jet goes for. I would also love to have that brake!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics Scott.

Comment

If anybody is looking for a serious foot shear I have one for sale, made in USA, Wysong and Miles, 16ga. X 6' I want $1800. for it. That's probably less than a dollar a pound! I'm just south of Jacksonville Fl.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X