• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott V
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy249
    Hey Guys,

I thought I might post a couple of pics of what has been keeping me busy and off the forum for the last couple of months. Lots of work in all that as you can imagine but I am pretty happy with the result. Sure can't wait till the hull is painted!! I have a couple of hundred photos of various bits and pieces but these were the best I could dig up for the time being.

Till Later

Nice work Andy,
    Is that a Cigweld or Thermal 300 you have in the first picture?

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    sweet

that is 1 fine looking bead in pic 1. and the boat project look's like you should be having fun soon
    great work.

Leave a comment:

• Leons2003
    replied
    Andy249,
    Nice job, how about some specs on the boat, such as inboard,outboard,or outdrive? draft, length, beam, freeboard, expected hull speed,etc. My Bud,who owns a fab shop, and I were talking about building a couple of pontoon deck boats, any suggestions welcome, as don't fool with the idea, LOL
    Have a good day
    L*S

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Andy249,

Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• Andy249
    started a topic May or may not be of interest...

May or may not be of interest...

Hey Guys,

I thought I might post a couple of pics of what has been keeping me busy and off the forum for the last couple of months. Lots of work in all that as you can imagine but I am pretty happy with the result. Sure can't wait till the hull is painted!! I have a couple of hundred photos of various bits and pieces but these were the best I could dig up for the time being.

Till Later
    Attached Files
Working...
X