Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRI Show...Going?...Meet up on Sat????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    Word is that after a renovation of the Indiana Convention Center (several years) the show will return to the racing capitol of the US. Florida doesn't sound too bad though! I prefer Indy as it's only a four hour drive which makes it a good excuse for a winter road trip. JEFF

Leave a comment:

• Matt 5.0
    replied
    We actually bought our 200DX at PRI last year after Andy let us play around with one. Great machine.Use it almost everyday at the shop. Thanx Andy! Looking forward to this years show, it's the last year we get to go to the "Classy Chassis"

Leave a comment:

• HAWK
    replied
    Jeff,

Looks like it will be in Sunny Orlando next year.

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    Hi Paul, hope you can make it. it sounds like you have you computer issues resolved. If you want to E-mail through here or at my address feel free. It is not hard to get into; you just have to have the right answers for the nice ladies at the registration area. Two weeks away so to anyone who might think about going: It will be your last chance to see the biggest racing trade show in the world held in the midwest for several years. See you there, JEFF

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Jeff:
    I am having trouble with my email, new server and it doesn't like me yet,or I don't like it whichever, {aka I don't know what I am doing}!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a charge for the show or is it free to the industry?

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    The show is not "open" to the public as it is a trade show. If a person had a buisiness card that said he was the owner of Paul's welding and performance shop and presented it at the registration area it would be the ticket you need. Paul, If you want a little more info e-mail me through here or at [email protected]. JEFF

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Do the tickets have to be purchased in advance or is an at the door availablity an option. I have pushed a bit and if I have to make arrangements for tickets in advance then I have to get after it. Business cards are no problem for me!!!!{ I'm a Printer}if that is all it takes.

Andy a couple passes would save some grief!

Thanks again,

Leave a comment:

• ASKANDY
    replied
    Pri...

The PRI show is IT if you are into racing and performance. This is Disney for racers. It takes a couple days to go through the thing if you want to see it all.

All are welcome to come by the booth and say hi. I'll be under the hood most every day at the TIG booth.

This is also the best pricing of the year. We do so much quantity at this show and these prices are the best around. If you doubt it, get a quote and call your own dealer to compare.

If you make up a business card with a performance name or machine shop, I think they will take that as proof of industry buyer. Let me know if anyone has trouble getting in, I have to check but I may have a guest pass or 2 left.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    Hi Paul....congrats on the 200, I haven't been on as much lately so I hadn't heard. I have not spent much time with mine as of late so if you learn any new tricks pass them along! I think the show is December 9-11. I know we are going for Friday and as much of Saturday as it takes. I hope you can make it; it is pretty amazing. Hope to see you there, JEFF

Leave a comment:

• Paul Seaman
    replied
    Jeff:
    I'd love to go and getting back to ND would be fun but, just bought the D200DX and cash is gonna be limited for a bit. I'd like to try it anyway what are the show dates?

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    It's getting closer! The machinery row is a days worth and is not race specific. JEFF

Leave a comment:

• jeffscarstrucks
    replied
    I think that if a person really wanted to go that they could probably find a way in. It is not for racers as such but for the business people who sell to racers. There are a lot of end use consumers there who are there because they are "with" a company as a guest. The key here is be the guest of a company with whom you do or have done business with. It is possible to show up without being preregistered and being OK'ed by an exibitor as a guest. The exibitors list is on the PRI web site so you might see someone who you already know or have worked with in the past. JEFF....(be creative)

Leave a comment:

• DEA
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffscarstrucks
    The Performance Racing Industry trade show is the largest buisiness to buisiness trade show dealing with race and performance related items and services in the world. If you search PRI Show you will find the site.
    Sorry I found it
    Looks like it might be tough to get into if not directly employed in the industry

Leave a comment:

• DEA
    replied
    How can one get more information?I would lile ot try to attend
    If it for racers then it would be pretty open to the public.
    Or is it for builders and performance owners?
    Thanks again
    DEA

Leave a comment:

• FM117
    replied
    Just a "Heads Up" next year the PRI show will be moving to
    Florida for a few years, so if you live in the midwest you might
    want to go this year.
    Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X