No announcement yet.

1% lanthanated ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, that's another great answer. I wasn't sure if I'd ge the benifit of increased arc stability and better starts w/ the lanthanated using my syncrowave. I'll deffinately make the switch next time I order tungsten. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheat

Just so you know, those are from Diamond ground. I bought from both companys.
      Lev runs that one, and is great to deal with.

This is Diamond grounds e-bay name. Jim is the president, and he handled my order when I screwed it up. Pretty cool that people do care about the little guy.

http://stores.ebay.com/Tungsten-Direct

Comment

i tried the hyperperformance stick last night. i couldn't tell a difference from a thoriated. i looked at the ebay, aglevtecs, tungstens. he wants $8.50 for shipping, sheeesh. but i may have to bite the bullet.

Comment

Blown S-10

dimond ground is sending me out some sample 3/32" preground 1.5% and 2% lanth. in 20 degree with .020 flat 1.5% and 35 degree with .030 flat 2%, in standerd and high polish finish. i should have them soon, as well as prices for preground and non-ground, i'll pass the price info on too you when i get it.

i wont be able to try them yet to tell you how they work as i dont have my dyn. yet but HAWK swears by them.
          thanks for the help
          ......or..........
          hope i helped
          sigpic
          feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
          summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
          JAMES

Comment

i went to a local shop and got a sylvania 1.5(least thats what the box said), $5 each, i got 1. i didn't notice any difference between the 3 kinds i have.

Comment

well, i just checked arc-zones site. as i suspected, it is not a lanthanated, its a ceriated. gray. i'm going to have diamond send me a sample.

Comment

Working...
              X