X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun4now
    replied
    wedding dress

she also made her wedding dress, that saved a few $$$ right there.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    cope

LOL i would never in my wildest dreams think i'll never have to buy another sewing machine, just ment i wont have to get 1 as a replacement. i'm shoure that if another type of sewing machine comes out not shoure what that would be, she would want and get it. just ment that the 1's she has will last. just like my millers

yep it is a great investment she make all my pants and most of my sons, he thinks it's realy cool to have matching stuff. although some people look at me a lil strange when i'm wearing buzz light year pants LOL like i care what they think anyway

Leave a comment:

• cope
    replied
    Originally posted by fun4now
    thank's for the info.
    ummmm only down side is i had to spend over $4,000.00 on sewing stuff serger ,embroidery, and sewing machines all husqvarna. but they all have a 20 year warenty so atleast i wont have to get new 1's ever again.

check out the outfit she made for her dolls
    If you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale. Women and their toys are as bad as men and theirs. Just let Husqvarna come out with a turbo charged model and she will have the wants bad! She is a good seamstress; money spent on your wife's hobbies pays big dividends when you need a new toy.

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    i got the meter today, and hooked it up. i like it.
    the other day when i placed an order with welding depot, i had ordered, or so i thought, a hose. well there was no hose in my package, not charged for it. but guess what, when i opened the meter package, guess what was also in there. yep, a perdy blue goodyear hose . the auction said nothing about a hose. funny how things work themselves out, SOMETIMES.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    cover is cool

the cover dose look cool , maybe you could get some of that special plastic paint and make it BLUE. blue would look realy neat with the red going through it.
    i am 39yr old also.
    forced into early retirement by an injory.

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    heres the pics. i'm going outside to use it in a few minutes for a few hours. then drink some of those Old Styles and listen to my favorite 2 hrs of radio. (radio kinda sucks in this town, they play the SAME songs over & over & over etc etc etc. but not this 2 hrs). i just wish i could find why i have dirty beads . trouble shooting time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    it does do those things. but in my case i just wanted it to stay clean, the red looks cool. but i wish i had the option of a black cover, its clear now.

she's 23, how old are you ? (if you don't mind me askin. otherwise just tell me to mind my own business )
    i'm 39

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    cover

i was thinking the cover would just keep it clean and nice looking as well as protect it from dragging it over stuff.

if you/i could weld as well as she sews we would be doing VERY well.
    thats for shoure, and she is only 23yr. old so she will just keep getting beter
    hummmm wouldnt mind being 23 again eather LOL

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    to be honest, a cover isn't needed. if i thought my cover was going to be as tough as it was, i would have waited till winter to make it, or not make it at all. or just got the regular hose, which i am sure would be just fine, i think they are rubber ? i'll take a pic of mine later.

if you/i could weld as well as she sews we would be doing VERY well.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Blown S-10

thank's for the info.
    yea i was looking at the cover they got and i think ill just have the lil woman make me 1. that way she can imbroider Miller all over it. her sewing skills are unbelevable. she makes a lot of our close and even makes close for her dolls, and she is self tought.
    ummmm only down side is i had to spend over $4,000.00 on sewing stuff serger ,embroidery, and sewing machines all husqvarna. but they all have a 20 year warenty so atleast i wont have to get new 1's ever again.

check out the outfit she made for her dolls
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    mine is a 1 piece. it connects to the dinse, a hose from the machine connects to the dinse for the gas. i believe a 2 piece could also be used.

if you can't deside, just get the 25'. better to have too much than not enough.

i made a nice cover for my hose, but it was a PITA, and is worth more than the hose . and i didn't get the gauge this week, and no reply from the seller as to when it shipped

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    supper flex

now im realy confused is the supper flex the 1 pice hose or the 2 ????
    as for the 25' or 12' wonder why it dosent have a happy midle ?17',15'

i guess ill have to play around with that choice but i think 12' is a lil short and 25' might be too long. hummmm i gess ill walk around using my MM torch as a guide but 12' just seems too short

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    i have the "A-WP-17-25-PRO" . i think the "A" is an arczone add on.

Leave a comment:

• Blown S-10
    replied
    arc-zone. i am finding that a 12' would do me fine, i have a 25'. but in a real size garage that may be a different story. and this cable truely is "super flex". check out "welding depot" & "cyberweld" , you may get a better price.

the funny(not) thing about buying something you have no experience with, you don't learn until "after" the fact. and that could cause you to spend much more than needed if you had known in the first place.

but i will say, the super-flex is worth it.

Leave a comment:

• fun4now
    replied
    Blown S-10

you got a 25' supper flex weldcraft torch right ?
    where did you get it ?
    i'm about to order 1 and could use some help finding it.

thanks
    james

Leave a comment:

Working...
X