No announcement yet.

this gauge any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be honest, a cover isn't needed. if i thought my cover was going to be as tough as it was, i would have waited till winter to make it, or not make it at all. or just got the regular hose, which i am sure would be just fine, i think they are rubber ? i'll take a pic of mine later.

if you/i could weld as well as she sews we would be doing VERY well.

Comment

cover

i was thinking the cover would just keep it clean and nice looking as well as protect it from dragging it over stuff.

if you/i could weld as well as she sews we would be doing VERY well.
      thats for shoure, and she is only 23yr. old so she will just keep getting beter
      hummmm wouldnt mind being 23 again eather LOL
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

it does do those things. but in my case i just wanted it to stay clean, the red looks cool. but i wish i had the option of a black cover, its clear now.

she's 23, how old are you ? (if you don't mind me askin. otherwise just tell me to mind my own business )
        i'm 39

Comment

heres the pics. i'm going outside to use it in a few minutes for a few hours. then drink some of those Old Styles and listen to my favorite 2 hrs of radio. (radio kinda sucks in this town, they play the SAME songs over & over & over etc etc etc. but not this 2 hrs). i just wish i could find why i have dirty beads . trouble shooting time.
          Attached Files

Comment

cover is cool

the cover dose look cool , maybe you could get some of that special plastic paint and make it BLUE. blue would look realy neat with the red going through it.
            i am 39yr old also.
            forced into early retirement by an injory.
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

i got the meter today, and hooked it up. i like it.
              the other day when i placed an order with welding depot, i had ordered, or so i thought, a hose. well there was no hose in my package, not charged for it. but guess what, when i opened the meter package, guess what was also in there. yep, a perdy blue goodyear hose . the auction said nothing about a hose. funny how things work themselves out, SOMETIMES.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now
                thank's for the info.
                ummmm only down side is i had to spend over $4,000.00 on sewing stuff serger ,embroidery, and sewing machines all husqvarna. but they all have a 20 year warenty so atleast i wont have to get new 1's ever again.

check out the outfit she made for her dolls
                If you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale. Women and their toys are as bad as men and theirs. Just let Husqvarna come out with a turbo charged model and she will have the wants bad! She is a good seamstress; money spent on your wife's hobbies pays big dividends when you need a new toy.

Comment

cope

LOL i would never in my wildest dreams think i'll never have to buy another sewing machine, just ment i wont have to get 1 as a replacement. i'm shoure that if another type of sewing machine comes out not shoure what that would be, she would want and get it. just ment that the 1's she has will last. just like my millers

yep it is a great investment she make all my pants and most of my sons, he thinks it's realy cool to have matching stuff. although some people look at me a lil strange when i'm wearing buzz light year pants LOL like i care what they think anyway
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

wedding dress

she also made her wedding dress, that saved a few $$$ right there.
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

Working...
                    X