• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this gauge any good ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...846422178&rd=1
    it probably is, but i just never know these days. it would be for the 200dx

victor VS smith

he has theas also is victor or smith a better gage???
    i'm also shopping for the dynasty200

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3810990004
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Blown S-10

what do you have on your Dyn200 now ? are you looking to upgrade or add another tank?
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

i was looking at that smith gauge also. but i'm not happy ith the graduations on the tower. maybe the victor is the same

i am using the gauge/hose off the 135. moving the gauge isn't hard, but i would rather have each machine ready to go.

Comment

I prefer the Gentec by Smith, but to each their own. Yes, this Victor is a decent flowmeter. By experience the Gentecs have less leak down and fewer failures.

Comment

well HAWK, i took your advice. i just won a gentec on ebay. hopefully will get it this week. i tried to google for one, but didn't find them anywhere

Comment

cool

ummmm did ya get me 1
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

S-10,

That Medalist series in your first post is Victor's cheaper stuff. You did good!

Hank
                ...from the Gadget Garage
                Millermatic 210 w/3035, BWE
                Handler 210 w/DP3035
                TA185TSW
                Victor O/A "J" series, SuperRange

Comment

well, i didn't/couldn't know, thats why i asked. i seen a gentec the day before making this thread, i thought it was cheap stuff. and didn't look at it much, no way to tell it was a smith. funny thing is, i did a google for this gauge, i couldn't find one anywhere ! wth is up with that ? thats how i find prices of most things, but not this one. seemed like it would have been easy, but no. what is retail for these ? are there cheap gentec's ?

Comment

Blown S-10

you got a 25' supper flex weldcraft torch right ?
                    where did you get it ?
                    i'm about to order 1 and could use some help finding it.

thanks
                    james
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

arc-zone. i am finding that a 12' would do me fine, i have a 25'. but in a real size garage that may be a different story. and this cable truely is "super flex". check out "welding depot" & "cyberweld" , you may get a better price.

the funny(not) thing about buying something you have no experience with, you don't learn until "after" the fact. and that could cause you to spend much more than needed if you had known in the first place.

but i will say, the super-flex is worth it.

Comment

i have the "A-WP-17-25-PRO" . i think the "A" is an arczone add on.

Comment

supper flex

now im realy confused is the supper flex the 1 pice hose or the 2 ????
                          as for the 25' or 12' wonder why it dosent have a happy midle ?17',15'

i guess ill have to play around with that choice but i think 12' is a lil short and 25' might be too long. hummmm i gess ill walk around using my MM torch as a guide but 12' just seems too short
                          thanks for the help
                          ......or..........
                          hope i helped
                          sigpic
                          JAMES

Comment

mine is a 1 piece. it connects to the dinse, a hose from the machine connects to the dinse for the gas. i believe a 2 piece could also be used.

if you can't deside, just get the 25'. better to have too much than not enough.

i made a nice cover for my hose, but it was a PITA, and is worth more than the hose . and i didn't get the gauge this week, and no reply from the seller as to when it shipped

Comment

Blown S-10

thank's for the info.
                              yea i was looking at the cover they got and i think ill just have the lil woman make me 1. that way she can imbroider Miller all over it. her sewing skills are unbelevable. she makes a lot of our close and even makes close for her dolls, and she is self tought.
                              ummmm only down side is i had to spend over $4,000.00 on sewing stuff serger ,embroidery, and sewing machines all husqvarna. but they all have a 20 year warenty so atleast i wont have to get new 1's ever again.

check out the outfit she made for her dolls
                              Attached Files
                              thanks for the help
                              ......or..........
                              hope i helped
                              sigpic
                              JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X