Decisions, Decisions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liner

i realy dont think you would need a new liner as the .025 dosent raly want to nest and it will just add 1 more thing you have to change back if you go up to .030/.035drive rolls just pop on and off so it will be an easy switch and you can keep the spare in your parts drawer/consumables compartment. extra lines are a lil more truble ,but its realy up to you i would only get a different liner if i was going to run aluminum through it and some dont even bother with that.
    IOC is hard to beat i got all my stuf there and was happy with every sapect of the sail. they will be where i get my dynasty as they are $295.00 under what local can do. bummer but a fact of life i dont have an extra $300 that $300 will pay for all the torch and parts i need to make the dynasty work.

you are going to love that big window made a big differance in my welding and cleanup

congrats on the new setup
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Comment

Working...
    X