Thanks Miller,collage fund started.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Miller,collage fund started.

just wanted to say thank's to Miller for making it possible for me to be able to make and sell a product from my home shop. i finaly found a way to start saving for my son's collage fund (lil james).
    I am disabled and trying to get by and find a way to save for lil james'es collage. it was just too much stretching of a way too small income. with depresion setting in i decided to take up welding for sanity and hoped to eventaly be able to start a savings account for my son's school. although i may only get a few houres a week in the shop all my miller equipment has worked flawlessly alowing me to bolth play for sanity's sake but eventualy find somthing i could make and sell to start a school fund. although the profit's are small they will help to finance larger projects, eventionaly making school possible for my son. i like most parrents want better for my son than i had, collage is his ticket to that and miller has made that possible. and not having to worry about tools breaking down or not working right has alowed me to concentrait on what to make. all my miller stuf has worked problem free from day 1.
    Thank's Miller for making this all possible for my son and I.

atached is some pic's of the student to be and the product line i am producing in my shop.

hummm maybe time to change my name? mabe stillfun

yes i know he needs a helmit he just rode it back to the house and i was right there, it was his first solo he always rides with a helmit now that he rides solo.
    Attached Files
    thanks for the help
    ......or..........
    hope i helped
    sigpic
    feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]
    summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
    JAMES

Great JOB, Stillfun, LOL
    I always admire a person following his dreams. Good looking boy, must take after his mom
    Have a good one.

Comment

Looks like you've combined your skills with your passion, in more ways than one. That's a great start to success.

Comment

fun4now.

I was really impressed with your work. I especially liked the POW hitch plug. Could you let me know via email how much you get for it? Tried to email you but no go.

moe1942

Comment

Very nice work!!!! Countryside looks nice too!! Keep having fun...
          Wheat Stalker

Millermatic 210
          Dynasty 200DX
          Fisher CZ-5...CZ-3D..
          Trek 5500
          1966 Amphicar

Comment

moe1942

Tried to email you but no go.

i gess ya gota alow a v-card download whatever that is ??? cuz i had it set to alow e-mail. i couldnt e-mail you eather might be a bug with the new site ?? or i just dont know how

any way you can e-mail me at

[email protected]

hopefully i have fixed the site setup so it will work through them but who know's
            thanks for the help
            ......or..........
            hope i helped
            sigpic
            summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
            JAMES

Comment

thank's to all of you as well

just acured to me i forgot to thank all of you here on the site that helped anser my ??? and concerns about what to get .

big thumb's up to all of you as well
              thanks for the help
              ......or..........
              hope i helped
              sigpic
              JAMES

Comment

AWSOME WORK!! Very nice, professional, and classy. You ought to be darn proud of producing those. Did you do all the cut out work with the Spectrum using a template?
                Manny

Comment

outreach program

to moe1942, and anyone else concerned

although i am under no contractual agreement to sell exclusivly through stars and stripes they are a part of the vetrens outreach program and the proceeds from the sails got to help fund help for other vetrans as well and i would pefer to let them get there cut as it were so ill have to see how much they are charging for them as i only know how much they give me to make them. i will also check to see what it will caust to ship. i would imagin that they would be under $30 but will have to check. if the store has a problem with shipping them then i will ship it out.

atached is my consignment agreement -the details about me i know she has a web site but it's not on the stationary ? and my stuff wouldnt be on it yet as i just started making theas things for sail there. i will get the store website for thouse that want it, on monday as they are not open on weekends

to Andy and the miller site
                  if it is not permitted for me to direct people to where they can purchas theas please let me know and i apoligize.
                  Attached Files
                  thanks for the help
                  ......or..........
                  hope i helped
                  sigpic
                  JAMES

Comment

Manny

Did you do all the cut out work with the Spectrum using a template?
                    thats a great ideal but (fameus last words )
                    beleve it or not but i havent gotten that far yet still using carbin papper and tracing then going back over the carbon with an ingraver so the lines will stay i realy wasent ready to put them in a store. just had it mentioned to me when i was at the veterans outreach center showing 1 of the counselers my flag holder, so i went next door to the stor part talked to the lady in charge and the rest is history i'll atach a few pic's of the process it realy works good to use the ingraver cuz the heat wont affect it. and as you can see from the pic it shows up real good
                    Attached Files
                    thanks for the help
                    ......or..........
                    hope i helped
                    sigpic
                    JAMES

Comment

where to get

the web sit is

http://www.eflagstore.com/

as i said they just started carying my stuf so you will have to go through the contact us to request it.

they are selling the flag holders for $70.00
                      mud flaps are $40.00 a set
                      hitch plugs $40.00

the vetrens outreach and i thank you for your intrest.
                      thanks for the help
                      ......or..........
                      hope i helped
                      sigpic
                      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. [email protected]m
                      JAMES

Comment

Working...
                      X